CSK 2012 - Team News/Discussion thread

Ram

:hatsoff: CSK Fans anthem inspired this BGT contender hi7Hi5mkWvE PS: Original 2012 CSK fans anthem Where is me face.. Where is me eggs!! Where is me face.. Where is me eggs!! Where is me face.. Where is me eggs!! Where is me face.. Where is me eggs!!

'Pressure' cost Chennai two matches - Fleming April 11, 2012 Stephen Fleming: "We panicked, we were trying to create runs that weren't there and we paid the price." Chennai Super Kings coach Stephen Fleming has said he believes the pressure of expectation, which comes from winning two successive IPL titles, contributed to his team's defeats against Delhi Daredevils and Mumbai Indians. Against Daredevils on Tuesday, Super Kings imploded for 110, with M Vijay, Suresh Raina, S Badrinath and R Ashwin being run out - which Fleming also attributed to pressure. The Super Kings' captain MS Dhoni scored 11, taking his aggregate to 22 runs in three matches, but he was backed by Fleming. "Yes he's under pressure but it's a pressure where he's thrived before and one that he lives with, day in and day out, playing for India, so it's nothing new. "He has a desire to win, so he will feel pressure to perform like all other players do, and him more so because he's a very talented player and a key component of this side," Fleming said. "When he's playing well, nine times out of ten we win the matches." Run-outs cost Super Kings dearly in both their losses, with three batsmen (Dhoni, Ashwin and Faf du Plessis) erring in the season opener against Mumbai Indians on April 4. "We panicked, we were trying to create runs that weren't there and we paid the price," Fleming said. "I don't want to make run-outs an issue, but it's mainly due to the pressure we're being put under." However, Fleming said it's still early days in the tournament. "It's too early to give you big synopses of what is going wrong; it's two games we haven't played well, we want to rectify it." "We are not an up-and-down side, we are usually consistent, but we've been beaten twice now and have been well off the mark. We just need to reassess how hard we're going with the bat and may be set our sights a little bit lower, and if we over achieve then we're in the game."

Wonder what CSK fans have to say about Bollinger intentionally blocking Naman Ojha's run in the game yesterday and getting away with it.
He should be given a reprimand. First I thought he was just doing it in jest to pull the batsmen's leg. But the replays showed that it was a poor move to try and run ojha out

Well' date='what is there to say?He learnt from the best:dontknow:[/quote'] Best? BCCI president you mean, who also happens to be the CSK owner? Here's a news feed. Doug Bollinger caught cheating on camera As wrong as Bhajji and Munaf were, they weren't cheating. Bollinger here, had the intention to block Ojha from taking that single. Yet not so much as a whimper from the authorities. No fine. No suspension. No reviews. :hmmm:

Best? BCCI president you mean, who also happens to be the CSK owner? Here's a news feed. Doug Bollinger caught cheating on camera As wrong as Bhajji and Munaf were, they weren't cheating. Bollinger here, had the intention to block Ojha from taking that single. Yet not so much as a whimper from the authorities. No fine. No suspension. No reviews. :hmmm:
I was referring to Brett Lee(blocking tendulkar) i assumed u would get it,or are u the kind of fan who watches only ipl? As for the Bollinger incident,i didnt watch it live and can't find it in the highlights.Anyway if it was that obvious why didnt the DD camp make any noise abt it?

I was referring to Brett Lee(blocking tendulkar) i assumed u would get it,or are u the kind of fan who watches only ipl? As for the Bollinger incident,i didnt watch it live and can't find it in the highlights.Anyway if it was that obvious why didnt the DD camp make any noise abt it?
if you dont watch something why you comment? even G.ran mentioned clearly below..same like him i also thought Bolly is just kidding (have seen him doing that in some other match) but what he done was purely intentional because he didnt even saw the fielder throwing ball towards wicket (or he must be so sure that his fielder will miss )

if you dont watch something why you comment? even G.ran mentioned clearly below..same like him i also thought Bolly is just kidding (have seen him doing that in some other match) but what he done was purely intentional because he didnt even saw the fielder throwing ball towards wicket (or he must be so sure that his fielder will miss )
The comment was meant as a joke,why must we defend Bollinger?most Aussies don't mind getting an advantage. Did cks's fairplay rating drop?:hmmm:

Best? BCCI president you mean, who also happens to be the CSK owner? Here's a news feed. Doug Bollinger caught cheating on camera As wrong as Bhajji and Munaf were, they weren't cheating. Bollinger here, had the intention to block Ojha from taking that single. Yet not so much as a whimper from the authorities. No fine. No suspension. No reviews. :hmmm:
bollinger is aussie we can except suct attitidue from him but bhajji and munna were spoiling our countrys name :wall:

I was referring to Brett Lee(blocking tendulkar) i assumed u would get it' date=or are u the kind of fan who watches only ipl? As for the Bollinger incident,i didnt watch it live and can't find it in the highlights.Anyway if it was that obvious why didnt the DD camp make any noise abt it?
:nono: There is a popular saying; Cricket is a game in which 22 people play and in the end Mariyam trolls you regardless of the outcome. As for Bollinger, I'm yet to read about any action being taken against him. But its not surprising given that the BCCI president is also the owner of CSK. I mean how could there ever be any conflict of interest!!!!