CSK 2012 - Team News/Discussion thread

Ram

Not in the death' date=' but he has proved to be a useful bowler, if not a batsman even for India - He bowls darts at a good pace-I agree but they would be much difficult to get away than Bravo who bowls at a gentle pace.[/quote'] Jaddu should be used only to bowl darts , when he bowls normally he use to get hit for sixes :nervous: i still remember during :ktk: vs :csk: game , he strangled us

His IPL record, i nterntaional record was on the upswing until last IPL. This IPL he came in with huge losses as Indian captain. He just didn't care in the first 7 or 8 matches. ONly in the last couple of matches he looked somewhat serious. I think he left it too late to pick up. If they get to last 4 by hook or crook other teams will have to watch out.

Sundar Raman ‏ @ramansundar IPL super sixes in mumbai was great. Styris, Jadeja and Albie vs Perera, blizzard and dwayne smith. Albie won with a 105mtr. Tops the table Dhoni shud have played.
lol Jadeja participating in Super sixes

Sundar Raman ‏ @ramansundar IPL super sixes in mumbai was great. Styris, Jadeja and Albie vs Perera, blizzard and dwayne smith. Albie won with a 105mtr. Tops the table Dhoni shud have played.
It's still short than what Gayle accomplished in a real match :cantstop:

Its funny 2 times champions worried when they only need 3 wins while table bottomers thinking they will reach playoffs... Dont worry guys....you will be there as always.... Dhoinkonda will strike ...

Its funny 2 times champions worried when they only need 3 wins while table bottomers thinking they will reach playoffs... Dont worry guys....you will be there as always.... Dhoinkonda will strike ...
:antijinx:

congrts RCB has a chance to be only southie team to qualify for semis :two_thumbs_up:

Do not worry. It will be a repeat of 2010. We always bounce back from such positions :proud:
Irrespective of what happens, I think the whole CSK family owes you a debt of gratitude for staying a loyal CSK fan thru and thru, despite many attempts from un-named entities that maybe called Pune Warriors to poach you away from us. Your loyalty is much appreciated! :csk: