A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

That score should have ben closer to 330 if he hadn't been so selfish about his 100. It was thanks to Raina and Dhoni we even managed to get 289 coz with 114 off nearly half the overs the team would have found it difficult to score more than 240-250. Serves him right that he will forever be remembered for this innings when someone talks about him and his 100 tons. The selfish player who doesn't give 2 hoots about the team. I hope he is done with the team at least now.
:omg: How wrong I was in thinking you're a genuine Indian cricket fan!
BTW - we all know why out of form' date=' selfish midget choker, with slow reflexes - slowed down. What was the reason, in-form Kohli was playing slowly, when it was known that the guy at the other end is a bit slow? 11th 100? 3d 100 in a row? Was their bowling better than ours in those middle overs? Or a combination of many things?[/quote'] Kohli had a SR of 10+ over Bhagwaan!:hysterical:
point is that Ind's bowling is its weakness so the batting is suppose to compensate when it is in the position to do so and not set 'par' totals :winky:
It is not fair to ask one unit to over-compensate for another unit every single time. If we have to do it even against bangladesh... then it is a given we have to do it every time. Bowling needs to improve.. A batsmen knocking out a quick 40 or 50 gets paid the same amount as a bowler who gives 50 runs in 5 overs. So one cannot over-compensate for the other. They all need to do their part.
The irony is we have more SRT haters inside our borders than outside. Pakistan scored 21 less runs than India and won against bangladesh. Hafeez had a strike rate of 70.. was the leading scorer and won man of the match... Our bowlers couldn't defend frigging 290.. and yet we blame SRT... We are either blind SRT haters or extremely stupid. Take your pick.
I dunno. Pakistan has proved time and again our bowling is capable of defending small totals. So we can enjoy the luxury of batting cautiously. India's inability to defend 300+ totals is there for all to see. So apologies but I don't buy your argument.
Wow troll alert!!! ATG troll !!!! The fact of where I live is prett irrelevant. If you live in india that really is quite sad for the mother land
Thats the best you could come up with? Jeez the lack of humor some British have. Wait you aint Brit, you are a confused one who doesnt know which camp he belongs to. And still pays taxes to Queen.
I dunno. Pakistan has proved time and again our bowling is capable of defending small totals. So we can enjoy the luxury of batting cautiously. India's inability to defend 300+ totals is there for all to see. So apologies but I don't buy your argument.
you actually did buy my argument.. that our bowling sux big time. and the only reason why our batsmen get blamed for losses when we set a 290 score.. is because our batsmen failed to over-compensate for our yet-to-come pathetic bowling attack.

Non indians coming on to this forum must be laughing/shocked how pathetic we are hating our greatest ever player. Even I am shocked. Looks like all this bradman/sachin discussion has created such peronal agenda stances, to warp all clarity. After this I athink internet should be banned. Creates jihadis and weirdo cricket fans

The irony is we have more SRT haters inside our borders than outside. Pakistan scored 21 less runs than India and won against bangladesh. Hafeez had a strike rate of 70.. was the leading scorer and won man of the match... Our bowlers couldn't defend frigging 290.. and yet we blame SRT... We are either blind SRT haters or extremely stupid. Take your pick.
:isalute: well said :hatsoff:
Thats the best you could come up with? Jeez the lack of humor some British have. Wait you aint Brit, you are a confused one who doesnt know which camp he belongs to. And still pays taxes to Queen.
Your jokes get lamer and lamer. Go back to looking at paintings. Many indians live abroad, what wrong with that! O wait I am not pure indian according to ATG troll!
Abbe did you write that post wearing a helmet or not :hysterical::hysterical:
tu suna chhorey, aaj tera sapna pura ho gaya (one of the slowest 100th 100 in a losing cause) - kaunsi prajati ki nar-chipkali (male-lizard) se guda maithun karwa raha hai? you should be worried about the helmet (topi) it would be wearing - nahi tou pata nahi kya paida hoga.
It is not fair to ask one unit to over-compensate for another unit every single time. If we have to do it even against bangladesh... then it is a given we have to do it every time. Bowling needs to improve.. A batsmen knocking out a quick 40 or 50 gets paid the same amount as a bowler who gives 50 runs in 5 overs. So one cannot over-compensate for the other. They all need to do their part.
bhai sahab, we are not discussing an 'ideal'scenario .... every team has its strengths and weaknesses, the strengths are suppose to cover up for the weaknesses if this is so difficult to understand, you can draw from real life situations like say you live 60 kms away from the airport. At night it takes you 30 mins to get there, during rush hour, it could take you 90 mins. Nornally it takes 60 mins. So if you are traveling during the rush hour, you need to plan for 90 mins. If you don't and miss your flight, you can't say that 'oh ideally it takes 60 mins so ...." Also let's say you are late, you expect your most experiences driver to get you to the airport in time. what if he drives the slowest? Are you going to say 'oh this new driver drove slow too' but there was a reason why you banked on the experienced driver in the first place
you actually did buy my argument.. that our bowling sux big time. and the only reason why our batsmen get blamed for losses when we set a 290 score.. is because our batsmen failed to over-compensate for our yet-to-come pathetic bowling attack.
SRT of all people ought to be aware of the weaknesses within the Indian bowling lineup. So either he underestimated the Bangladesh team or he was selfish. Or it could be both. Hence, a lot of the blame lies with his approach towards the game. He isn't solely responsible but a large chunk of the failure is on his part.
Either Tendulkar played for an Indian win or for his hyped milestone today. Take your pick. He played 80+ dot balls out of 147 and was busy blocking after he reached 80. Not acceptable against Bangos in an ODI match. Even if Tendulkar had got out for 80 trying to accelerate and India had lost, there would be no blame on him.
Selfish Player!!! O come on. All he has done for India. To be honest I am stunned at level of hate towards such a great servant for India for over 20 years plus. Shows the mentality of indians these days I suppose. Or maybe the level of personal score setlling this forum has become
There are no other words to describe his performance today - selfish to the core. He slowed down as he went along. For him it was all about the 100 today and not the highest score that the team could score.

100 off 140 balls against Bangladesh on this wicket is very slow. I think he did cost us 20 runs at least in his pursuit for that 100th century. That said if we cant defend 290 then the blame has to be on the bowlers. I just couldnt believe the full tosses that Pathan was dishing up in the end. Anyway glad that this record is done with, hope he plays more freely and retires soon.