A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

What is even more disgraceful is that Bhakts denying this truth about today's game. Whenever I think about 100th ton now I will feel . The banner on top of this site itself is irritating.
I think the banner is fine. The bhakts are retarded of course. Except Munni :boffing:
Yeah and you were showering SRT with praises all along his career right ?
Yes, I did when it merited.
Why don't you show me a comparable milestone that Draawid had to endure ? :laugh: in any case the inngs would have ended and the umpires removed the bails by the time your hero got from 49 to 50 ... thats about the only milestone your "Hero" could dream about. :laugh:
Nice, my "Hero" has retired after having a glorious career, your "hero" has just disgraced himself despite getting to the milestone of his life. :giggle:
Galti se mistake ho gaya. Akshay tum hamare liye aaj se Abul Kalaam and Homi Bhabha in one. Tumhare ek scientific argument pe ghar se bhaala lekar nikal jaaoonga. Tum hukum karo. :dance:
tumharey chipkali prajati ke liye pyaar ne itna andha kar diya hai kee ek kavi ki aatma atishyokti alankar nahi pehchan paa rahi hai. If you still insist to take that in all seriousness (ignoring smilies and stuff), it was more of a question at his credibility, than show-off of poster's. Par andha pyaar tou andha hota hai...isi baat pe aalingan karo apni premika ka, aaj se jyada khushi pata nahi kab tumhein mile. photu bhejna na bhoolna.
tumharey chipkali prajati ke liye pyaar ne itna andha kar diya hai kee ek kavi ki aatma atishyokti alankar nahi pehchan paa rahi hai. If you still insist to take that in all seriousness (ignoring smilies and stuff), it was more of a question at his credibility, than show-off of poster's. Par andha pyaar tou andha hota hai...isi baat pe aalingan karo apni premika ka, aaj se jyada khushi pata nahi kab tumhein mile. photu bhejna na bhoolna.
Arre meri Zohra Beghum, hum to tumhare side mein hain. Humpe kyun gussa??? Starting today anything you write that delves into scientific would be brahm-vakya. Ekdam talwaar-bhaala lekar nikal loonga. Since your pagli bahan - Munni Bai - insists on ghar jalaa doonga..I say between me and bari bi we have you fully covered. Bolo when do we attack the credibility of CERN labs? And should I wear a helmet that day...:dance:

I am yet to understand why this is disgraceful?? I mean they needed 128 runs off 15 overs, more than 8 rpo, with 7 wickets in hands. Even for arguments sake, we had 20 runs more, what is the guarantee that we would have won? if they chased 128 off last 15 easily they could have chased more. Anyways losing always hurts, no matter when and where, but ppl should first watch the game and see how we bowled in those last 15 overs... Those who watched pitch report and subsequent extra cover show, would agree that everyone thought this was slow pitch and 250 to 270 was good score. There is comparable game against better opposition exactly about year ago. Same thing happened, our batting should/could have gotten us 30 runs more, opposition had to score 127 off 15 overs with 8 wickets in hands. and they did it in the end in the last over. So who lost that game for us?? Bowlers or Batters??

This is one day I never wanted to see in my life ... a national hero being abused by his own fans! Many of you guys are behaving like you are the most unselfish people in this world and have done nothing to suit your own needs ever while giving two hoots to anybody else. Extremes are bad ... one side the worshippers siding with anything and everything that Tendulkar does and the other where no matter what he does they will find a flaw. Chill it guys, it's not like we've never lost before or won't again. Its a game and we lost; big deal!

This is one day I never wanted to see in my life ... a national hero being abused by his own fans! Many of you guys are behaving like you are the most unselfish people in this world and have done nothing to suit your own needs ever while giving two hoots to anybody else. Extremes are bad ... one side the worshippers siding with anything and everything that Tendulkar does and the other where no matter what he does they will find a flaw. Chill it guys, it's not like we've never lost before or won't again. Its a game and we lost; big deal!
He has a chance to redeem himself in the next match now that "two monkeys" off his back.
Disgraced by a bunch of lunatics such as the head lundphakeer and his Bihari thug ... ohh yeah Iam sure that will keep him awake at night :cantstop: So hows the search for Draawids milestones working out ... are you comming up with ZIPPO Shunya Zilch nada ? :hmmm:
Arre to Munni bai tumhare kothe pe to goonde, thug aur badmaas aayenge na? Or did you expect bhagwaan to turn up??? If so, chalo ek baar phir se japo Om Nama Shivay. Hum jara itar maar ke haazir huye..:hatsoff:
^stop degrading one legend to support another MOther f**cking crab mentality like OP.
Both are legends, and will always be so Kabira. Dont worry a few banter here and there never hurt anybody. Heck I heard Munni actually likes it rough... :hysterical: