A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

Since when did putting up 289 against Bengalis began to be classified as a worse batting performance ... :cantstop: They have never ever gotten close to that against a top side. EVER. Understand ? Ohh wait you specialize in making one sided proclamations ... pls continue your drivel ... dont let the facts stop you.
Scoring at a strike rate of 50 from 30th over till 43rd over is possibly one of the worst batting display i have ever seen. If you say that is a great batting.. all i can assume is you are just a blind fan who doesn't give a sh** about the game cricket but an individual.
More like our bowling is bad so lets not count them while arriving at some nonsensical conclusions on what constitutes disgrace ... :two_thumbs_up:
Shouldn't that (our weak bowling) be all the more reason to ensure batsmen, especially those who are well set, try to get as many as they can and put up a bigger total instead of playing for themselves at a slow rate just to notch a 100?
At least the bowlers did not deliberately serve up freebies - they were poor because they sucked but at least they made an effort to win rather than chase some mahashatak and deliberately and willfully hurting the team.
Nervous midget in action 38.2 Mashrafe Mortaza to Tendulkar, no run, 78.8 mph, careful Sachin! He walked down the pitch to squeeze it into a gap on the off side, he jogs out of the crease and then scampers back and had it been a direct hit he could have gone 38.3 Mashrafe Mortaza to Tendulkar, no run, 79.3 mph, pushes it to the off side and jogs out of his crease again but he's sent back, phew
Shouldn't that (our weak bowling) be all the more reason to ensure batsmen' date=' especially those who are well set, try to get as many as they can and put up a bigger total instead of playing for themselves at a slow rate just to notch a 100?[/quote'] A guy like Sehwag would do.. He absolutely murdered Bangladesh in the world cup and didn't stop one moment. More importantly they lost Shafiul Islam half way through. So they were one bowler short.
Why don't you show me this post before you yak ? Go on I dare you. And now you will either vanish , make some strawman argument that has got nothing to do with the main point of what constitutes disgrace or just start hurling insults putdowns smilies and run away . What will it be ?
You seriously don't make any points.. i am not arguing. I am just stating hard facts. Showing numbers why it is disgrace. You so far have given any decent response to why a batsman has to slow down for 13 overs then boom, boom hit two boundaries once milestone was achieved. Nobody is vanishing here.
It's straightforward - if you can answer yes to the question that Tendulkar deliberately slowed down to reach the mahashatak instead of trying to score as many runs as he could, it's a disgrace. If anyone thinks that the answer to the above question is a No, he is delusional.
Everyone does it,Sachin has slowed down many times before in 90s so whats different now,Because its his 100th hundred.
just pointing out that you are making it out as if chasing 125 off 15 is some kind of a Herculean task when that is something many batting sides would be comfortable chasing esp. if they have wkts in hand and with the batting PP avaliable
oh no sir, I dare you pull up the as many games as you want, its always 60-40 towards bowling side. the matches that I quoted, one was against SA, its still same format. we scored around 292 or something and still lose, we should have won that game. SA almost messed up the chase. Last game was that Rajkot game where we score 400, (how many sir) 400, and how many wickets did Lanka have in hand, so by your yardstick they should won it right? wickets in hand.. I dare you, pull out similar scenario from any game and then tell me how many were won by batting side and how many by bowling side. This game was ours to lose from there on.
The crawl of SRT from 80 to 100 was painful..more painful than mushfi WHO rehman tonking sixes to pathan's fulltosses.I think he bowled atleast 10.What bothers me most is Why the F*k did Kohli batted SLOW on this patta wkt. Dhoni and Raina did what they could.I fail to understand why Jaddu is still in this team.A 2 over blast from Yusuf Pathan would have given us 320 easy.Dinda,Pathan and Ashwin cost us the match as did SRT. I would rather see Sachin scoring a quickfire 30 and 40 rather than playing 25 ovrs and scoring worth S*it.Tendu and the Bowlers spoiled my day today and f*k you jaddu i still hate you :mad: :whack::whack::whack:
Why blame jaddu. He scored at 200 SR, 4 runs in 2 balls, took wickets too.

We had similar issue in World Cup, our bowlers were not able to defend 300, but i m glad at the business end of the tournament it was sorted. Suddenly our captain started believing in the bowling attack. Against England, SA we were trying to get those 20-30 extra runs and totaly messed up powerplays. Dhoni needs to find right set of bowlers for this condition, Pathan is your all rounder so you don't need Jadeja, Bring Rahul Sharma in, he is new guy and Pakistan has not played against him.

Which 'The Outsider' we should believe? the one here..

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Did you even watch the match when Bhagwaan was pottering around for singles desperately to get to his mahashatak instead of going for the big sots as any batsman except bhagwaan would have done in that situation?
or the one in the other thread?
Can't expect anything better from Tendulkar fan boys. Woke up and saw that Tendulkar got his hundredth hundred on cricinfo - went to youtube to see if someone was benevolent enough to share it, saw the video and felt so much appreciation for the guy and the hard work he put in to achieve this. And the great man was so modest about it, merely taking off his helmet and raising the bat, like it is an everyday job for him. For someone so great it might be, but for someone like me it's a great job to put bat to ball! But how does it relate to Dravid and his ability to perform better than Tendulkar in certain circumstances is beyond me, which is what the OP and article seems to be about - can someone elaborate please?
If you thought Sachin's innings yesterday was a disgraceful one I wonder why you delayed starting this thread till the match was virtually out of our hands? :hmm:

India 164/1 SR Tendulkar 83* (108b 8x4 1x6) 33.1 Mashrafe Mortaza to Tendulkar, no run, 127.0 kph, taps it down towards mid-off and refuses the single 33.2 Mashrafe Mortaza to Tendulkar, no run, 125.7 kph, pushed to Shakib at mid-off again and this time he has to scamper back, sign of nerves finally? 33.3 Mashrafe Mortaza to Tendulkar, no run, 127.0 kph, clipped hard down to mid-on and he can't pinch a single here 33.4 Mashrafe Mortaza to Tendulkar, no run, slashed and just short of point! Nervy moment for Sachin, well stopped in the end 33.5 Mashrafe Mortaza to Tendulkar, no run, 127.7 kph, gets on the front foot and pushes it to cover 33.6 Mashrafe Mortaza to Tendulkar, no run, 126.4 kph, and it's a maiden! Clipped hard to mid-on, he's trying to get it away but can't pinch the single

Which 'The Outsider' we should believe? the one here.. or the one in the other thread? If you thought Sachin's innings yesterday was a disgraceful one I wonder why you delayed starting this thread till the match was virtually out of our hands? :hmm:
How are the two posts even remotely related? One is about his disgraceful and deliberately slow innings and the other is about the humility with which he handles such moments and foolish and delusional fan boys like yourself who can't even understand what is being written in plain English.
It's straightforward - if you can answer yes to the question that Tendulkar deliberately slowed down to reach the mahashatak instead of trying to score as many runs as he could, it's a disgrace. If anyone thinks that the answer to the above question is a No, he is delusional.
Your poll options are so hilarious..remember the other thread about Sachin blocking Rahane..there can be only one winner and that's YOU :two_thumbs_up: