ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

Atleast this 'bakra' is ready to get halal in the cause of the team which it's been supporting right from the begining.. Better than some 'khujli wali kutiya' begging to get shagged in every mohalla but getting hounded out.. :hehe:
:haha:

:sad: i sincerely welcomed As kaku to mascotship..just added a fun note...but he misunderstood and posted some vulgur comment..now all his supporters jump up and down and .augh at me.....where is the justice in this world for honest people
awww ... poor misunderstood whipped banned boy. What a miserable and cruel life! :sniffle:

Atleast this 'bakra' is ready to get halal in the cause of the team which it's been supporting right from the begining.. Better than some 'khujli wali kutiya' begging to get shagged in every mohalla but getting hounded out.. :hehe:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hi Guys.. I was actually and 'adhoc' Mascot of the MI team as DomainK was busy sometime ago. I wish to make way for a permanant Mascot or if DomainK is back, I'm ready to hand over. I'm pretty pi$$ed off at the way MI team is being managed by Team management and sernior players...And when I'm pi$$ed off, I might express pretty harsh views, which I don't want to do while being a Mascot. So I resign with immediate effect now.. Thanks everybody and MI fans for the support.. :mi:

Hey Guys,Sorry I was travelling today so couldn't be there for yet another 'fight' brought in by the DC boys......Also any DC fans want to open the next match thread please PM me.... I thought this game was being played in Cuttack so thought one of the KKR fans are going to open the thread but next home game please let me know

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: