ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

I received this letter via mail from the Chairman of the CSK fan club yesterday - :((

Dear Ram - Greetings, hope all is well with you. I write to you in light of some of the recent grave developments in IPL 5 that have been a cause of great concern for me and all the rest of the Board of Directors. History needs no reminder, but the whole world knows that the Chennai Super Kings are the most storied T20 franchise in the world. Our record of excellence and winning needs no introduction. However, our reputation and legacy has taken a significant hit during this year's tournament and we think some of it is directly tied to some of the decisions you have taken. At this juncture, it is important for me to reiterate that, as Chief Executive Officer of the CSK fans club, you are well within your rights to perform shuffling of executive staff when you deem fit. However, it is quite evident that some of the moves you have made this year have not yielded the desired results. We are yet to fully mend the PR damage caused due to the previous episode related to Zelig's firing and subsequent re-instatement into our group and yet, Ganesh's appointment as premier mascot has already caused many feathers to ruffle. We respect your right to take executive decisions, but the reputation of our franchise is sacrosanct and paramount to us. If losing to the Clowns XI was not bad enough, being placed below them in the points table was the last straw. With that being said, I would like to officially put you and rest of the top executive management at CSK fans club on notice. Unless we see dramatic improvement in the performance of the team in the next 3-4 games, we could see major changes at the top (including but not limited to, your ass being fired as well). We are even considering outsourcing all of the CSK fans club's operations to Bangladesh. It costs us half as much and we get two times the staff. (Yes, I know you have worked hard in these four and a half years, but I really could not care less. I love the zeroes in my swiss bank account more than I love you) Regards, Chairman, CSK fans club.