The Official Rajasthan Royals fans club.

Sir john

no RR will qualify imo.looking good with Dravid as captain
RR have always looked good in the early days of IPL every season. They have been one of the favorites for the playoffs everytime at this kind of stage. But they always lose it in their final set of matches. That's going to key again this time.

batting looks weak unless watto bowls and then rr can replace cooper with overseas batsman shah/perera.
Cooper has been really good until now. Cooper is a good bowler in the death but I would love to squeeze in Shah for someone. That guy is a consistent hitter. Perrera has been dissapointing in the 2 games. Shah should get a game.

Cooper has been really good until now. Cooper is a good bowler in the death but I would love to squeeze in Shah for someone. That guy is a consistent hitter. Perrera has been dissapointing in the 2 games. Shah should get a game.
Watto,Hodge,Faulkner,Cooper would be the foreigners,who'd get Shah in for?:hmmm:

I thought Cooper was a bowler:hmmm:
He is an all rounder & a good hitter too. He can play the role of Binny. Come in and start hitting first ball but I want Shah in the side..blunder to drop him. Almost won the game single handedly against MI the last time.

hmm I think if Rajasthan are serious about being challengers in the IPL they need to get Watson to bowl his quota of 4 overs. or they need to ask Binny to bowl the 4 overs. Rahane Watson Dravid Shah Hodge Binny Samson/Yagnik (i liked both of them) Faulkner Ankeet Chavan/Chandila Sreesanth Twivedi But Watson needs to finish his quota and RR need a batsman like Shah in their batting order. The fact is you feel the entire batting hinges on Rahane, Hodge, Dravid with Watson being a bonus adding Shah to the mix will mean that there is some depth in the batting as sooner or later the lynch pins of batting will fail. Rahane especially has been very consistent with scores of 28, 37, 30 and 34*. He cant keep on this level of consistency over a 16 game period.

^^^^^ Of course, Watson's bowling would add a whole new dimension to RR. It increases their flexibility tremendously. Chandila as well is good and imo, he is the Indian version of Narine which is not that bad at all. Although, Rahane has been poor this IPL and he himself has admitted to that. His scores figures itself does not indicate any good form really.