The Official Rajasthan Royals fans club.

Sir john

Wow, what a win. So score 61 runs in just 15 balls is amazing. The lower middle order of RR is a real threat with Smith, Faulkner and even Bhatia. Yet, concerns still remain over the poor batting of Watson and Binny in particular, and then Rahane and Samson have failed to replicate the form from last season's IPL.

Wow, what a win. So score 61 runs in just 15 balls is amazing. The lower middle order of RR is a real threat with Smith, Faulkner and even Bhatia. Yet, concerns still remain over the poor batting of Watson and Binny in particular, and then Rahane and Samson have failed to replicate the form from last season's IPL.
Binny needs to be dropped. Bring Nayar down the order in this place. I still feel Watson needs to open with Rahane

Binny needs to be dropped. Bring Nayar down the order in this place. I still feel Watson needs to open with Rahane
Nayar, I feel the real reason why he played for RR as a opener is left-handed batsman. As there is no other left hand batsman. But for me, that's not a good enough reason to play him. About Watson as a opener, that's one invalid point. I also mentioned this earlier that many pundits are wrong here. The last thing we need is Watson to play the swinging deliveries. He is prone to lbws and early swings. Even Australia understands that, which is why he is moved in lower order.

Binny has been utter useless bar that one 40. Watson coming up the order will only mess up the balance of the side. He was sent down the order by Dravid after he was having trouble opening, as Someone mentioned.