Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

saurav bhai you should be proud. Last year ur team was unlucky to get a Wooden spoon this time you guys achieved it. something to be proud of
Thanks Man! I know being a Bangladeshi and a Sylhet Royals fan, how well you can identify with it. :sniffle:

Thanks Man! I know being a Bangladeshi and a Sylhet Royals fan, how well you can identify with it. :sniffle:
Na i wasnt a sylhet royals fan, i was Chittagong fan, We had bravo, cooper, brendan taylor, nasir jamshed, murali tamim, riad and 2 high quality local left arm spinners. We won 4 of the first 5 matches, then won only 1 of the 5 matches. :sniffle: worse, our team was supposed to go to the SF by the laws of the tournament but the worlds most unprofessional and corrupt cricket board BCB changed the rules at the last moment and by that rule our team wasnt going through. But next year PWI should sack RS, kartik, uthappa, ganguly, clarke, ferguson and try to bring in guys like russell

Na i wasnt a sylhet royals fan, i was Chittagong fan, We had bravo, cooper, brendan taylor, nasir jamshed, murali tamim, riad and 2 high quality local left arm spinners. We won 4 of the first 5 matches, then won only 1 of the 5 matches. :sniffle: worse, our team was supposed to go to the SF by the laws of the tournament but the worlds most unprofessional and corrupt cricket board BCB changed the rules at the last moment and by that rule our team wasnt going through. But next year PWI should sack RS, kartik, uthappa, ganguly, clarke, ferguson and try to bring in guys like russell
and make Tamim the captain ofcourse !!

and make Tamim the captain ofcourse !!
:hmmm: tamim is the last person u want as the captain, he was almost about to choke ashraful one day. UV shud be captain no question, Uv's bowling is more usefull then dada's fielding bowling batting combined Good for PWI UV is going to be back, PWI fans will start to have orgasms when PWI starts to perform once againt, but we all know PWI are good starters but poor as the tournament progresses

They should get a wicketkeeper-captain like Mushfiqur :acute: a bowler like Shahadat :acute: a legendary spinner like Razzaq :acute: and ashfool and mahmadullah :acute: and of course, not give any of them a game :cantstop:

They should get a wicketkeeper-captain like Mushfiqur :acute: a bowler like Shahadat :acute: a legendary spinner like Razzaq :acute: and ashfool and mahmadullah :acute: and of course, not give any of them a game :cantstop:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: btw, i doubt any of them getting any matches so..I think after the AC indians though tamim was become a big threat and wanted to ensure that BD dont produce any top class batsman. thats why tamim was signed after Asia cup and made to sit down all the matches affecting his mentality, fitness and so on...Thats call smartness :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: btw, i doubt any of them getting any matches so..I think after the AC indians though tamim was become a big threat and wanted to ensure that BD dont produce any top class batsman. thats why tamim was signed after Asia cup and made to sit down all the matches affecting his mentality, fitness and so on...Thats call smartness :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
Yes, u r right. Pune did it after getting instructions from BCCI and Dhoni ... since we fear Tamim so much :fear:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: oh how u will be missed :(( :sniffle:

I went to a supermarket today and saw some wooden spoons kept at a corner; and it reminded me of PWI and IPL once more :sniffle:
please merge this with the never ending thread...
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: not-sure-if-serious-or-just-stupid.jpg