Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

Good thing about Pune is that out of its remaining 9 games, 6 are home game. Plus out of these 9, 2 are against Deccan. SO Pune has definitely some advantage over teams (for qualifying to SFs) who have already played one game against DC. That includes teams like CSK, MI, RR who are in similar position like Pune. P.S. Assuming DC's performance will remain like it has been so far. :P

Good thing about Pune is that out of its remaining 9 games, 6 are home game. Plus out of these 9, 2 are against Deccan. SO Pune has definitely some advantage over teams (for qualifying to SFs) who have already played one game against DC. That includes teams like CSK, MI, RR who are in similar position like Pune. P.S. Assuming DC's performance will remain like it has been so far. :P
I hope u are right. But cant assume about DC bro. They came close to winning at least 2 of their games. And now they will go all out for wins because of their current position.

DC will surely hurt a few teams in their way. What I like about the Pune team right now is that they've fought till the end every match they've played. Out of the three they've lost - they were in winning positions in two of them. Only in Mohali were they comprehensive beaten, though they were in the fight for sometime despite putting up a miserable total.

Alfonso Thomas is a good all rounder. He should also get a game at some point' date=' but Parnell is a good choice. Really bad luck for Pune to have lost Dinda at such a crucial time.[/quote'] Yup, I agree. This definitely is the right season for Alphonso.