The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

LOL...what happened India-KXIP Fan ? Where did he go? Who would you guys take out to fit in Azhar Mahmood? With Masrenhas bowling well and Gilly/Marsh certain, the only one left is Hussey. It's going to be a bit tough for Azhar to be in the starting XI.

Jind' date=' can you open the next match thread? You are an awesome fan![/quote'] I don't mind if someone else would like to take it i.e you or mishragreat or PK.. as I am unlikely to be active during the game here on ICF as it's the first match.

Kings XI Punjab sign-up Abbott and Cutting

Kings XI Punjab have included the seamers Kyle Abbott and Ben Cutting to their squad for the ongoing fifth season of the IPL, as replacements for the injured duo of R Sathish and Stuart Broad. Cutting, the right-arm seamer from Australia, came close to national selection last year when he was named in the Test squad to play New Zealand at the Gabba. He was the leading wicket-taker in the 2009-10 Sheffield Shield season with 46 wickets at an average of 23.91. Abbott, the right-arm seamer from South Africa, took eight wickets from ten games for the Dolphins in the MiWay T20 Challenge. He also has 85 first-class wickets. "I am excited about Kyle and Ben being a part of our squad," said Kings XI's bowling coach Joe Dawes. "Both these seamers are young and talented and have the right spirit to lead the team to great heights." Broad, the England allrounder, was ruled out in order to continue his rehabilitation from injury. He sustained an injury to his right calf during England's recent tour of Sri Lanka. Broad also missed the 2011 IPL season after sustaining a rib injury.

@LateCut, ok I'll do the match thread...might be a little late for the game tomorrow. We needed better Indian batsmen IMO... no point getting these foreign players now :P But let's see

He requested to be banned for two months from ICF as he was getting distracted at work.
Wokay, yeah it can get a bit foolish here at times :D

@LateCut, ok I'll do the match thread...might be a little late for the game tomorrow. We needed better Indian batsmen IMO... no point getting these foreign players now :P But let's see Wokay, yeah it can get a bit foolish here at times :D
Not sure about kk11; i just like to spread our love around to our fans. I dont think i or any of the other mascots will be opening threads, unless no one else can. I just get a very good vibe about you, as i did with kk11. I think it has to do with your sig.

Kings XI Punjab have included the seamers Kyle Abbott and Ben Cutting to their squad for the ongoing fifth season of the IPL, as replacements for the injured duo of R Sathish and Stuart Broad. Cutting, the right-arm seamer from Australia, came close to national selection last year when he was named in the Test squad to play New Zealand at the Gabba. He was the leading wicket-taker in the 2009-10 Sheffield Shield season with 46 wickets at an average of 23.91. Abbott, the right-arm seamer from South Africa, took eight wickets from ten games for the Dolphins in the MiWay T20 Challenge. He also has 85 first-class wickets. "I am excited about Kyle and Ben being a part of our squad," said Kings XI's bowling coach Joe Dawes. "Both these seamers are young and talented and have the right spirit to lead the team to great heights." Broad, the England allrounder, was ruled out in order to continue his rehabilitation from injury. He sustained an injury to his right calf during England's recent tour of Sri Lanka. Broad also missed the 2011 IPL season after sustaining a rib injury.Sathish, formerly with Mumbai Indians, is recovering from a knee injury.
Mumbai Midgets sold us injured player :mad: Also We desperately need a batsman...