Victory Thread

It's a great win under good batting conditions. The Eng might lament about the toss and the first day pitch. The first day pitch also was only a swinging one and the Eng batsmen underestimated the India bowling attack. They came back hard in the second innings, if only they had a rear-guard action on D1, they wouldn't lament about the test. Hats off to Zaheer, RPS and Tendulkar, the three stalwarts who shaped this win!!!!!

Ok apart from an aussie thrashing when was the last time they were beating this heavily at home?:D
Sri Lanka beat them by 134 runs last season. Back in 2003, South Africa beat them by an innings and 100 runs at Lords and then by 200 runs at Headingley - this was Graeme Smith's first series as captain. Come to think of it, England have been r@ped at least once by every decent team which has visited them in the last 7 years ! They have only dominated against New Zealand and the West Indies.
:yay::yay::yay: We have done it! I´m so happy man! Perhaps they should have played bit more positively to chase down the target. However, win is a win, right? And as far as the beamer from Sreesanth is concerned, I can say only this: "Laato ke bhoot baato se nahin maante". This saying of Urdu/Hindi is quite difficult bit I tried and came up with this: "Ghosts who are there to be tonked, can´t be pacified through your talks" :giggle::giggle: What say?!
:haha::haha:..nice translation.. more power to Sree...