India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

As if Ganguly wouldn't have behaved in a similar manner. It's easier to give judgement from behind a desktop. Not everyone is an SRT, and I would have got equally pissed off as well, if I thought it was a genuine nick. Want to see more aggression from the team. England could have bullied us out of the game at 80/4. Good to see some fight. They can win the series but they ain't winning this test.
Ganguly's case was always of controlled aggression. These youngsters have somehow got the impression that abusing and behaving rudely is a way of showing aggression.
lol ... what happened ?
For once Dharmasena did not oblige us with a *decision in our favor and Dhoni & kohli started throwing their toys out of the pram. *batsman played a cut shot , missed it and ball went to wk . No sound , no deviation , nothing on the snickometer.

Hes had a bad run this year but I don't think they should rush to replace him- they have two newbies in the team in Compton and Root as it is. Give him the NZ series to see if he can get back into nick. Its not as if the Aussies have any mystery spinners at the mo anyway. Root in time may move to 5, which would mean either Bell could drop to 6 or they could bring in Taylor, Morgan or Bairstow: I would like Morgan to be given another go.

I used to like him' date=' but he's a weak player. Just get a bit of mystery spin going and he'll be out in no time.[/quote'] I can live with a weak player with 16 test hundreds and who averages 46: he is also the best fielder in the team. That said, he needs big runs soon. Tomorrow would be a good place to start. B->

The spirit was there but the quality or temperament for test matches is still missing, absolute classic test innings from Dhoni that Dravid would be proud of, but more consistency needed from him and Kohli. This is a good bowling pitch which no one would have predicted a draw as the most likely outcome, both teams batting well. The transition will only start once Sehwag, Jadega, Chawla, Ojha (yes i know how he is our best bowler but it wont continue outside india), UV/Raina etc are never picked in test matches and yougsters like Rahane and Chand are given chances.