India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

Indian Cricket Is A Joke. I mean which other cricket team has players who Laugh after dropping Catches and Not Having a slip and laughing after a catch went through it. There is no accountability For the Players or officials of bcci. Captain Has Patnership With Player Management Company . We Have Lost in every Format Till Delusional Selectors and former cricketers Think Everything Is alright. Dhoni Is Still the captain after 2 whitewashes,1 Home Series Defeat,3 World T20s First Round Exits , Asia Cup,C.B Series . We recycle failed players and do not give chance to Players who strength is in a Particular format. Selectors Have No powers and freedom. Meaningless Odi series wins are used to cover Up Test Loses. Most Former Cricketers Cannot Speak Against Captain or Bcci and target Fielding Coach,Coach and come up with bizzare things. Players Miss Test Series But Play Ipl. Pitches Pitches Pitches Board president has conflict of interest. Coach is Intrested In Paycheck only while captain and bcci have a agape.

Everything is getting fecked up after WC. Sehwag and Gambhir missed WI series. SRT skipped it. Raina continued to get chance and later replaced by proven failure Yuvi. :facepalm: Rahane and Rohit didn't make debut. 2 home series against relatively weak teams and no young players got chance. Yadav didn't play in England. RP Singh was sent there even when he hadn't played cricket for long time. No changed in batting order even after consistent failure. They could have tried something. Team is just going down and down. It would not have been big loss if we had 6-7 young players fighting there and losing. But during so many losses, selectors couldn't give chance to many youngsters. :facepalm:

Okay, not quite the Aus of 2000 , ruthless fight, but a definite improvement over the last 18 months. Let us not forget, that this Indian team was the one that kept on succumbing to losing in Aus and Eng. Once it got onto that slippery slope of losing, things kept on worsening. Teams take ages to rebuild. This is the first step in it. If we were in this scenario a year ago, England would have been 250/1 by the end of the day, and the game would have been over. I know the test is drawn, and the series is lost, but realistically, that's the fair result. This team is so out of sync, it needs to first stablilise itself before it can go for wins. The medium term aim should be to start developing a team that will do well in SA, and to win against AUS at home. They should start developing a succession plan for SRT over the next year (it's only on here people think he should go), and a pace battery needs to be developed and nurtured. I'm not too worried with the spinners, I think they will mature and improve over time. Either way, I'm happy after being 80/4 we are still showing fight and showing the desire to win. For some of you winning is everything, but for me, I want to see an Indian team exhibit some fight first.
Dil ko bahalane ke liye ghalib khayal ye achcha hai :giggle:
I agree. BCCI , Team and the fans . All a joke .
I don't understand these potshots at "fans". The fans are one stakeholder who don't have direct influence over team performances. India have been so poor in Tests in the last two years yet fans have showed up and backed them, be it the arm-chair ones or the religious ones. What more can a team ask for from fans?

Its this so called spirit of game which cost us in SA, were would have won series of not for dhoni teeling sree to not fight fire with fire. At least dhoni is up for it this time Foreign teams act like pack of dogs with foul mouthed abuses most of time. And they are backed up by their comms. Like sky comm team, who are a disgrace to the spirit of cricket in their BS, one eyed commentary and bordering on racism comments. They have been insnae in last few days with clear vitriol against india.

Its this so called spirit of game which cost us in SA, were would have won series of not for dhoni teeling sree to not fight fire with fire. At least dhoni is up for it this time Foreign teams act like pack of dogs with foul mouthed abuses most of time. And they are backed up by their comms. Like sky comm team, who are a disgrace to the spirit of cricket in their BS, one eyed commentary and bordering on racism comments. They have been insnae in last few days with clear vitriol against india.
Rubbish, what was all that REVENGE crap that was in the indian papers