ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka

Feed

ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka  

1. 1.

I have been saying this all along. Play Chawla against non-subcontinent teams. Leg spinners have always troubled them. In fact' date= I remember how the saffers struggled against Kumbles ans Sachin's googlies all through the nineties. Against Pakistan, play only Ashwin as Bhajji has always struggled v Pak.
Kya bol raha hai? :dontknow: How much did Amit Mishra trouble England in England last year or how much did Piyush Chawla made the batsmen hop in the WC 2011? Comparing Kumble to Chawla is a big :facepalm: You should play a leg spinner if he's good - in form and taking wickets.
:ohmy: How in a T20? Can you tell me another tournament where 2 games are used to judge NRR! No way dude, I understand where you come from but the problem is in typical Indian style you want jugaad solution for it. If you want the appropriate measure, ask for a 4-team group. NRR/Pre Seeds/BangBro thrashing are all on the same level.
I already said I am against 3 team group:dontknow: the WC 2011 group were better. but since we have 3 team groups,NRR is best judge if teams end up on equal points.pre decided seedings dont make sense n disregard the effort of team who ends up on higher RR.
Kya bol raha hai? :dontknow: How much did Amit Mishra trouble England in England last year or how much did Piyush Chawla made the batsmen hop in the WC 2011? Comparing Kumble to Chawla is a big :facepalm: You should play a leg spinner if he's good - in form and taking wickets.
To further substantiate my point of selecting Piyush : http://www.iccworldtwenty20.com/men/stats/2012/fastest-ball :hysterical:
I already said I am against 3 team group:dontknow: the WC 2011 group were better. but since we have 3 team groups,NRR is best judge if teams end up on equal points.pre decided seedings dont make sense n disregard the effort of team who ends up on higher RR.
NRR in T20 almost makes no sense. It is good when you play a lot of games but to separate NRR from just 2 games is stupid and so is pre-seeding stupid. :headshake: