ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka

Feed

ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka  

1. 1.

I'm not saying slog with ur eyes closed.but just take more risks.Swann had great figures yesterday.but we allowed him to bowl.try to put pressure early n see how it goes.we cant hv fear of failure n not try.take calculated risks.we didnt take any risks yesterday
Now, once again you have taken your aggression a little bit too far. Swann bowled well yesterday and considering the pitch was slow and turning it was not worth taking a risk against specially since the other bowlers were taken to cleaners. We DID take risk after over 16. In the last 5 overs we scored 56 runs. What more do you want - 100?
I made that hypothesiis to tell that you have to take risks in T20 no matter how they bowl. Especially with our bowling attack we need to take more risks.
Phirse wohi baat na Laxman bhai... batting covering our bowling, bowling covering our fielding, fielding covering our captaincy ... and then I don't know what not. First job of the batsman is to get the par score ... we sitting here think that getting that par score is easy. It is NOT. Next, with the par score in sight get as much as possible. You also realize that taking more risks can be a shoot or miss match as well right?
exactly.n he is supposed to be great against spin
So, is Swann supposed to be good against left handers. Evens out, eh? Swann to Indian batsmen Kohli 5 runs in 9balls Gambhir 6 runs in 9 balls Rohit 5 runs in 9 bals If a bowler is managing to keep 3 of our batsman in check, I think we should stop being arrogant and credit the bowler. Yes, we may have missed one or two shots here and there but it's not like we didn't try. The pitch was quite slow FFS!
Phirse wohi baat na Laxman bhai... batting covering our bowling' date=' bowling covering our fielding, fielding covering our captaincy ... and then I don't know what not. First job of the batsman is to get the par score ... we sitting here think that getting that par score is easy. It is NOT. Next, with the par score in sight get as much as possible. You also realize that taking more[b'] risks can be a shoot or miss match as well right?
Poor runrate will do the same 100%
Hers a question. Think about it cuz im serious! Will you Indians trade dinda/balaji/Nehra/yadav for our Rubel Hossain??? answer it!
We will without a doubt Trade Jadeja for Shakib....We will throw in Chawla there as a bonus....Now that's an offer you can't resuse :bigboss:
Now' date=' once again you have taken your aggression a little bit too far. Swann bowled well yesterday and considering the pitch was slow and turning it was not worth taking a risk against specially since the other bowlers were taken to cleaners. We DID take risk after over 16. In the last 5 overs we scored 56 runs. What more do you want - 100?[/quote'] as I said Swann was allowed to bowl.u think he'd bowl as well if we looked to step out n hit him for six n got away with it?or slog swept him?no. yeah we did risk AFTER six overs.I want it earlier with wickets in hand.in overs 11-15 we scored 34.I want that to be 40-45.anyway that 56 was due to poor bowling
We will without a doubt Trade Jadeja for Shakib....We will throw in Chawla there as a bonus....Now that's an offer you can't resuse :bigboss:
:cantstop: Jadeja is not presently in the A team as well. Why hijack Shakib's career? Bechara hardly gets a chance in the KKR team. :--D And without Shakib, Bangladesh would be relegated to Associate Status again. :P