ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka

Feed

ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka  

1. 1.

not bad. This is the objective view based on ICF fantasy league points only courtesy of CI (note: subject to change after finals): check out the powerpacked batting: Watson, Gayle, Kohli, Ross, ABDV, Yuvi :tounge_smile: Bowling options: Finn, Starc, Mendis, Hafeez, Yuvi, Watson, It's got everything, 95 mph pace, offies, left spin, mystery, dippley dopplers, left pace! picture1alb.png

The feeling of 'one upmanship' over another country is the almost the point of national team sports though right...?! thats part of the point of sport the tribalism that it induces' date=' without taking it too far of course which is the OPs point...We kinda take it for granted at cricket because of the amount of cricket the national teams play.[/quote'] Yeah its an unfortunate part of national sports/cricket and is one of the reasons why I would prefer not have too much cricket played nation vs nation. I dont find this one upmanship business to be all that healthy or even amusing/fun tbh but then again maybe its just me. By nationalistic vitriol, I was referring to Ind-Pak/Pakistan losing the semi-final but agreed otherwise.
Here's an idea - if you want to avoid racist comments link our monikers to our real life identities. Facebook connect is one way - it may not completely remove vitriol but curb it to a good extent.
its a good idea, many of us know each others real names its available in the cricinfo fantasy game anyway, if we introduce FB connect in this forum then there would be a degree of accountability it would be good and we can truly establish a society here. But the question is do we really want that, what if some of us are projecting a Marlon Brando here but in reality we are Mullah omar ? we might not want to reveal our true identity then..so those guys could be discouraged.

-Dilshan (wk) -Watson -Gayle -Kohli -Morgan -Yuvraj -Shakib -Malinga -Steyn -Mendis -Ajmal Remaining squad: -McCullum (wk) -Narine -Warner -Hafeez Also, here is the flop team: -Kieswetter -Levy -Porterfield -Hales -Williamson -Dhoni -Afridi -Sammy -Doherty -Abul Hasan -Southee -Gambhir -Oram -Dawlatzai -Dernbach

there has not been any standout batting from any keepers' date=' all have had poor this tournament. Surprising considering some big hitting names who are keeping; Dhoni, AB, Sanga, Kieswetter, Mccullum, Kamran,[/quote'] Even if Kamran would have had a good tournament, nobody in their right mind would pick him as a keeper.