Lets laugh at Royal challengers

bulbul

Mumbai,RCB,KKR and CSK havent done anything significant to the team since last IPL.. How do they expect to do any better than last time around then. Now they are caught off guard and surprised at how ell others have prepared.... That includes their fans too

Mumbai,RCB,KKR and CSK havent done anything significant to the team since last IPL.. How do they expect to do any better than last time around then. Now they are caught off guard and surprised at how ell others have prepared.... That includes their fans too
we :rcb: fans are never out of reality..we know this going to happen .. how our team playing is eerily similer to last year before he joined..only differnce is Gayle is already in team :((

What rubbish! CSK has played with almost the same team for 5 years and has been the most successful team of the IPL..

What rubbish! CSK has played with almost the same team for 5 years and has been the most successful team of the IPL..
That was exactly what i am saying.... Other teams prepared enough to beat CSK.... while all the big teams did nothing.

we :rcb: fans are never out of reality..we know this going to happen .. how our team playing is eerily similer to last year before he joined..only differnce is Gayle is already in team :((
I am mad at Gayle... I have kept him in my 11 and he hasnt scored enough point ebven though he was most expensive of them all... Replaced him today

I am mad at Gayle... I have kept him in my 11 and he hasnt scored enough point ebven though he was most expensive of them all... Replaced him today
So you are mad at SJ's fantasy game here we are crying by results :banghead: