Most worthless player of IPL 2012?

Texan

so far it's yusuf,VK,saurav tiwari,david hussey,irfan pathan. as per op's criteria you can't call ganguli worthless.he was bought for just 400000$ & they don't have anyone to captain the team.PWI will be less concerned about his form till team is performing well
from when $400000 became small players like Kooper earns only $50000

Virat Kohli anyone? Jack with the bat, morkified in bowling!
Yep..Kohli is underperformed for :rcb: overall...he had one good innings against :csk: not enough but when he have competion from team mates like Tiwari,Pujara and Kaif he dont have to worry but he will coem to form sooner than later unlike some metnioned here :giggle:

Binny is not getting a game in :rr: but should have got place in :rcb:..even if he cant play international bowlers atleast ahould have played well against our trundlers and cal bowl atleast 1/2 overs Dravid poached him and kept in bench :hitler:
Are you kiddin about Binny's bowling? He would go for plenty..But yeah, his batting would have been handy for Bangalore and could have easily replaced Kaif/Pujara. He may get a game later in RR too, but currently he has no place as Royals have better resources in the batting department with Rahane, Dravid, Hodge, Shah, botha and Maneria are sure shot selections.

Are you kiddin about Binny's bowling? He would go for plenty..But yeah' date=' his batting would have been handy for Bangalore and could have easily replaced Kaif/Pujara. He may get a game later in RR too, but currently he has no place as Royals have better resources in the batting department with Rahane, Dravid, Hodge, Shah, botha and Maneria are sure shot selections.[/quote'] thats the point..:rcb: should have played him in the eleven..so does Pandey..they didnt wanted to play or brainwashed (conspiracy theory) [main issue i guess the money given to tiwary and pujara] as for Binnys bowling it shouldnt have worse than Arvind :giggle:

Lol at people saying Virat has been worthless' date='this is what happens,when u set high standards for yourself.[/quote'] the talk i about performance in IPL 2012 till now [5 matches] all the names listed are conform to the OP and OP clearly mentioned its related to what they earn..nothing to do with quality,potential etc

the talk i about performance in IPL 2012 till now [5 matches] all the names listed are conform to the OP and OP clearly mentioned its related to what they earn..nothing to do with quality,potential etc
Agree. People are blaming Tiwary, but they dont see what Kohli was doing there.

thats the point..:rcb: should have played him in the eleven..so does Pandey..they didnt wanted to play or brainwashed (conspiracy theory) [main issue i guess the money given to tiwary and pujara] as for Binnys bowling it shouldnt have worse than Arvind :giggle:
Aravind has been far better last year, he is coming back from an injury and RCH shouldn't have rushed him back.

Aravind has been far better last year' date=' he is coming back from an injury and RCH shouldn't have rushed him back.[/quote'] problem is eventhough Arvind is our Top wicket taker last year his ER is around 8.. but he lost his place becuase of the CL leugue..those two horrible performances brought his downfall and that unnecssary selection for India added even more pressure

Kohli is in a different league and he will bounce back sooner or later' date=' Tiwary has been consistent under-performer for 2 years , which is why he is getting the blame.[/quote'] Kohli is not in any different league when it comes to T20. He is a good ODI player, but not T20. He always plays such innings in T20, starts slow and then increase strokes, but it does not work always. He does similar in ODIs where he has 50 overs to play.

Kohli is not in any different league when it comes to T20. He is a good ODI player' date=' but not T20. He always plays such innings in T20, starts slow and then increase strokes, but it does not work always. He does similar in ODIs where he has 50 overs to play.[/quote'] As i already mentioned Kohli is average at T20 for :rcb: so far , but like u r BF mentioned he has potential... he played couple of gems in last CL..but he has to start perform now cant rest on his performance for team India

How about Dada:quagmire:
Nopes. His contract(2 yrs) signed in 2012 is only worth USD 400,000. Besides he brings in crowds, he get's people talking. Purely from a marketing standpoint in the absence of Yuvi he just might turn out to be a good investment. On the other hand Uthappa signed a contract in 2012 with PWI worth USD 2.1 mill. That's huge. I wonder if it's a 2 or 3 yr contract. Although I doubt the veracity if what's written in Wikipedia. Jaddu's contract is not worth 2 mill USD as claimed but USD 950,000. Sources:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pune_Warriors_India#Player_salaries http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chennai_Super_Kings

Who do you think is the most worthless player of IPL 2012? Definition of a worthless player: A player who is earning big bucks this year but flopping miserably. I think Vinay Kumar and Yusuf Pathan would be the front-runners currently.
:WTF: u kidding ? VINAY KUMAR did well all the dept of the game only had one or two bad day in bowling in batting he was highest run scorer for RCB in one game Vinay avg is just one less than kohli and equals tiwary while Vinay kumar < virat kohli in strike rate in bowling he was outstading bowler for RCB in two matches he is leading wicket taker for rcb after murlitharan in fielding he is best fielder among other bowler has saved more than 40 runs