IPL Points Table |Orange Cap|Purple Cap |Most Sixes- 2012

Prudent

this is still wide open. The bad thing is CSK will be the first to finish their league matches' date=' so other teams will know exactly what they have to do to go ahead of them.[/quote'] how many teams do u think can overtake them?? its actually very good for CSK they get amost a week rest ebfore playoffs..

this is still wide open. The bad thing is CSK will be the first to finish their league matches' date=' so other teams will know exactly what they have to do to go ahead of them.[/quote'] :rofl: 3 in row for msd now same thing happened in asia cup :(( same in australia tri series :((

:rofl: 3 in row for msd now same thing happened in asia cup :(( same in australia tri series :((
If we win the last match against kitties, then it does not matter whoever wins the next matches. It might be three in a row for Kohli as well, he may score a 100 against DD and RCB wins, but eventually are knocked out :haha:

If we win the last match against kitties, then it does not matter whoever wins the next matches. It might be three in a row for Kohli as well, he may score a 100 against DD and RCB wins, but eventually are knocked out :haha:
i dont think rcb can make it now so kohli should score his brilliant 100 i sitll remember his 100 vs pakistan :hail:

if u want laugh @ sabby laugh at Ganguly why brinign poor RCB and Kohli in between :((

i dont think rcb can make it now so kohli should score his brilliant 100 i sitll remember his 100 vs pakistan :hail:
everyone remembers that. that will be remembered for a long time not only bcoz t was an excellent innings. Its also bcoz it was against Pak.

everyone remembers that. that will be remembered for a long time not only bcoz t was an excellent innings. Its also bcoz it was against Pak.
with detail.. each and every shot :hail: it was masterclass innings of a gr8 player im glad he only fails for rcb and not india :giggle:

Delhi on course.. They just have to play Russell and sit Taylor our permanently. What is the point of bringing him into form so late in this competition. He might or might not get form at all. Russell is a more reliable hitter than him in current form.

Did you guys hear what Viru said in the post-match presentation after the loss to CSK when the interviewer posted a question about Dilli's prospects.. He said something along the lines of '2 of our next 3 games are against Punjab.. So I think we should ok..'. :haha: