India A to play 3 first class matches on the A tour to WI, June 2012

changa bai :two_thumbs_up: lol...22 kithe ka rehna ludhiane 'ch punjab 'ch bijli hi jandi rehndi aa
there was some fire in transformer..so.....i think they are buying electricity from some other state but still its not enough it was never going to be enough as we had power cuts even before...
pujara showing his class.. i saw this fighting and sticky quality of him even in south africa where he struggled but still stayed there with laxman... and in the end and leg wpinning 150k bowl from steyn got him :P
Have always liked him. I always thought he would be India's next world class batsman (tests) before his injury. If he gets a chance in the national team against New Zealand it will be a good race between him and Kohli to see who is 1st to establish himself as a top class test bat (really liked what i saw of Kohli in the last 2 Australian tests).
:hysterical::hysterical: shami also playing well :cheer: def should be in team cos he is the only phast bowler who can put bat on ball as it seems :P yadav cant score runs.. less said abt aaron the better :D
At least Aaron seems to rate his own batting highly, that match where he shielded Yadav from the bowling was hilarious.
:hysterical::hysterical: shami also playing well :cheer: def should be in team cos he is the only phast bowler who can put bat on ball as it seems :P yadav cant score runs.. less said abt aaron the better :D
but koomars can bat