Euro 2012

ganeshran

the best match till now has been portugal vs denmark, though yesterday was a good match, i was watching the assignment , but this game , particularly in the 2nd half was so entertaining, i had to switch to watch it.. 2day both the matches important for all 4 teams..i`ll go with a 2-2 draw bw poland nd czech russia will thrash greece 3-1

disaappointed russia got out, they were seriously a good side, should have won against greece had they taken their chances.any way this h2h rule sucks, russia were superior than greece with a better gd.. for 2day i think denmark will draw with germany ,can even beat them,i`ll say 1-1.. netherland will beat portugal 3-1

Yes that rule does suck, tbh Russia were not great yesterday perhaps a bit complacent and if anything Greece deserved that win. Credit where its due- Theyve done well despite some dodgy decisions against them, but Russia are still a much better team than Greece who are distinctly average and are in the next round based on two good halves of football- the 2nd halfs yesterday and vs Poland.