Euro 2012

ganeshran

disaappointed russia got out, they were seriously a good side, should have won against greece had they taken their chances.any way this h2h rule sucks, russia were superior than greece with a better gd.. for 2day i think denmark will draw with germany ,can even beat them,i`ll say 1-1.. netherland will beat portugal 3-1
They only had 2 chances. Greece were superb in the 2nd half. Russia did **** it up tho.

Thus say's the person who probably spends 10's of thousands on stadium tickets for IPL games! :hysterical::hysterical:
:dontknow: You're right about my spending patterns on the IPL, but you're missing the wider point. When you develop an understanding of history and sociology as robust as mine, you will realize that the Euro Cup is Europe's only instant to be in the limelight. Nobody really cares about Europe anymore. I mean, countries like the Czech Republic, Portugal, Germany, Russia, Moldova, Croatia, Patavia and Gerrundischburg are never in the news for anything at all. The only time they have a 3 line mention on page 27 is when their teams play in this competition. Its Europe's way of telling the world that "Hey, we exist". If you go through this thread, I have listed in great detail and in a very academic manner the repercussions of football craze on European society. From being an all conquering, all discovering, inventing set of people football has turned them into nobodies. Plot area of the British empire vs popularity of football in the UK on a graph and you'll see my point. Only after football infected the mainstream British society did they start losing their colonies and influence in the world. Look at Europe now. Nothing ever happens there.

^lol wtf
Bodybuilders are seen as cheaters if they take HGH (more effective than anabolic steriods) Messi is also. When Barca recruited him they knew he had potential but he would have finished 5'0 or 5'2 meaning at the elite level he would not have been good enough. Now hes 5'6-5'7 and muscular (hes not easy to shove off, strong legs and rest of body) cause use of Human growth hormones allowed him to use his skills without the physical disadvantage. Ronaldo>Cheater

Yes so disappointed for Holland though, with their attacking talent to have scored just 2 goals is pretty poor. Sad to see them go like this. They had to go for it and bring Affelay on and with just a three man defence it was inevitable there would be another Portugoal... At least Denmark haven't qualified

Bodybuilders are seen as cheaters if they take HGH (more effective than anabolic steriods) Messi is also. When Barca recruited him they knew he had potential but he would have finished 5'0 or 5'2 meaning at the elite level he would not have been good enough. Now hes 5'6-5'7 and muscular (hes not easy to shove off, strong legs and rest of body) cause use of Human growth hormones allowed him to use his skills without the physical disadvantage. Ronaldo>Cheater
He's still only 5'7 and and not something like 7 feet. May be he had health problems when he was a child and was just treated for that. And you cant get skills by some steroids.

Fulltime update: Italy 2 - 0 Ireland .. Irish just lost its temper last 10 mins Spain 1 - 0 Croatia .. A very unfair win by Spain .. complete offside goal missed by 3 referees!
it was onside clearly, think you need to go to specsavers :winky: anyway im bored of spain and how they play, tippy tappy load of boring bollocks. hope england or france knock them out.