ABDV thrashes Dale Steyn for 23 runs in an over

Jersey #10

i have,... :( i remember zaheer getting raped :P but scoring against us on flat track is not a big deal imho :hysterical: if he was tht gr8 against australia or some other good team then i would ve rated him high he was too inconsistent over all
Yet you are rating this domestic T20 innings on a flat track so high

Dhoni has smacked Steyn previously as well: From that Tendulkar 200 match: 48.1 Steyn to Dhoni, no run, 146.5 kph, full and wide, reaches to dab that wide of point, misses 48.2 Steyn to Dhoni, SIX, 144.0 kph, that's disappeared into the crowd, full toss for the umpteenth time by Steyn who swings that into the stands over deep midwicket, all power there 48.3 Steyn to Dhoni, no run, 139.7 kph, short and wide, reaches to play the upper cut, misses, not called a wide, marginal call there 48.4 Steyn to Dhoni, FOUR, 140.9 kph, four more, short on middle and leg and he pulls it away, it goes off the glove past the keeper to the fine-leg boundary 48.5 Steyn to Dhoni, SIX, 147.9 kph, six more, Dhoni reaches his fifty in style, bludgeons that mercilessly into the crowd, full and wide and he crashes the poor thing over long-off 48.6 Steyn to Dhoni, 1 run, 147.4 kph, Dhoni keeps the strike for the last over, his partner's on 199, drilled down the ground to long-off for a single 17 runs...

One off for Steyn.. Was far too predictable in that over sending down full pitched deliveries. He bowled a couple of excellent bouncers at Gayle and I think that should've been the length to ABDv as well....
What about the slow bouncers, slower ones... Steyn was looking for that magic 150k delivery to clean bowl AB, like the one to Levi, for that epic climax moment. Wankhehde pitch was more responsive to his bowling. 5LQv3AnAK-g&feature=relmfu

Yet you are rating this domestic T20 innings on a flat track so high
its not jsut this innings i meant over all...see his record over past few years see how he has scored runs so consistently with shots like these

Steyn is a best pacer in tests, not T20. Pace doesnt matter when batamen try to slog and bowler misses the length with such good bats where pace can work against the bowler when bowling to a good batsman. Best T20 bowler is Malinga. Let him hit Malinga like that then we will talk.

Steyn is a best pacer in tests' date=' not T20. Pace doesnt matter when batamen try to slog and bowler misses the length with such good bats where pace can work against the bowler when bowling to a good batsman. Best T20 bowler is Malinga. Let him hit Malinga like that then we will talk.[/quote'] RKT bhayya you are too much into technical nitty gritties.... For us RCB fans yesterdays was awsome innings simply becuase if not for that innings we are almost out...we are still in the race...he has nothing to prove as long as he finifhes the game...

RKT bhayya you are too much into technical nitty gritties.... For us RCB fans yesterdays was awsome innings simply becuase if not for that innings we are almost out...we are still in the race...he has nothing to prove as long as he finifhes the game...
No yaar. People are talking like if it was first time someone has thrashed Steyn. Apna Saurabh Tiwary had hit Steyn allover in CL T20 played in SA.

No yaar. People are talking like if it was first time someone has thrashed Steyn. Apna Saurabh Tiwary had hit Steyn allover in CL T20 played in SA.
May be those were not slogs...that why i guess.. Also he was the last batsman 6 on 4th ball was really awsome... But most important thing is he took single ion last ball...any way we have to win lot more matches...so past is past

May be those were not slogs...that why i guess.. Also he was the last batsman 6 on 4th ball was really awsome... But most important thing is he took single ion last ball...any way we have to win lot more matches...so past is past
That ball was not a yorker just missed its length and became half volley. Those were not slogs but those were not traditional shots, most were cheeky shots like sweeps which are even more frustrating than slogs for a bowler. Hitting is hitting by whether they are slogs or not.