Varun and Yadav were too good today

Cricketics

Maybe he has developed split personality. :haha:
he is jsut trolling us all and even when i first replied i replied as fun i know how he normally posts so ya is not serious at all :D i guess he has been in padosi site for too long trolling there :haha::haha:

he is jsut trolling us all and even when i first replied i replied as fun i know how he normally posts so ya is not serious at all :D i guess he has been in padosi site for too long trolling there :haha::haha:
You mean he received professional training from the great pros of trolling and is practicing his newly learnt art on the unsuspecting ICFers ! :haha::haha:

I have seen the light guys.Have been enlightened.Indians are not designed to be fast bowlers.If they try to do so they get injured.So keep trundling.
ofc thts wht most guys claim after spending any amount of reasonable time in green painted site :(( but see the irony i dont see any fast bowler from that site injured or uninjured :wall::giggle:

Fast bowlers and i mean the real ones not wannabes dont get injured after bowling 4 overs and cpl of balls at 150ks.Its like overstretching your body and doing something,or trying to do something you cannot do. Where does it bring me?What i achieved or didnt try or nt tried is nt the point of discussion. Yes i heard the that Raw brightest thing a few 100 times here. Its simple Indians are not genetically designed to bowl fast neither is their diet suitable for bowling fast.
Shoaib Akhtar was injured often, was he not a real fast bowler? Shane Bond too, was he not a real fast bowler? Shaun Tait, was he a real fast bowler?

actually yadav has been super fit... played those tests w/o problem then was fit enough for odis too was rested on the other hand pattinson got injured in middle of series harris came in between siddle missed most odis i think only hilfy played all tests and some odis like yadav cant say same abt aaron though hope he stays fit this time cos form wht i have seen he is pretty good bowler and could be handy on future tours

Shoaib Akhtar was injured often' date=' was he not a real fast bowler? Shane Bond too, was he not a real fast bowler? Shaun Tait, was he a real fast bowler?[/quote'] Neither of them got injured after bowling 3-4 balls at 150ks.All of them could clock 150 at will and consistently.

Yadav has been rested not injured as such , also with Varun performing well and not being available earlier he got the chance.Aaron seems to be more comfortable bowling in T20 and ODI'S compared to Umesh, he keeps the pressure on the batsmen a bit more, seems to also bowl well around the wicket , did bowl with a bit of pace between 139 to fastest 149 k, although average pace maybe a bit slower then his first game.

What was his avg in Tests in Aus?How many balls over 150 in tests? Fast bowler should be able to bowl 145+ and without breaking down after bowling a few overs.
No fast bowler bowls 145K plus consistently in test for 20 overs a day, not even Akhtar and Lee bowled. Regarding his average, His average inflated due to his high economy rate, but for a fast bowler it is SR which matters the most at the start in test cricket which shows he can take wickets more frequently. Control and economy come with experience.

I have seen the light guys.Have been enlightened.Indians are not designed to be fast bowlers.If they try to do so they get injured.So keep trundling.
Cummins, Pattinson, Siddle, Tait, Lee all get injured. Are they Indians? Yadav has not had any serious injury like those had. He is playing without any serious injury for so long now.

Cummins' date=' Pattinson, Siddle, Tait, Lee all get injured. Are they Indians? Yadav has not had any serious injury like those had. He is playing without any serious injury for so long now.[/quote'] is yadav really indian? comeon he bowls quick like this like itsn othing and is super fit has any of out fast bowler ever been fit like him ? :omg:

No fast bowler bowls 145K plus consistently in test for 20 overs a day, not even Akhtar and Lee bowled. Regarding his average, His average inflated due to his high economy rate, but for a fast bowler it is SR which matters the most at the start in test cricket which shows he can take wickets more frequently. Control and economy come with experience.
Lee Akhtar Bond all would avg 145+ in their spells.Now now only SR matters.So a bowler givea away 300 runs to take 10 wickets in 50 overs in tests other other gives away 210 runs to take 10 wickets in 60 overs.ultimately in tests you have to chase down tbe runs to win.People talk about how many runs the team scored not how.many overs they batted.what is this some new logic to show tne TRUNDLINDIANS in better light. Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2

Cummins' date=' Pattinson, Siddle, Tait, Lee all get injured. Are they Indians? Yadav has not had any serious injury like those had. He is playing without any serious injury for so long now.[/quote'] They dont get injured after bowling a few 4 over spells spread across weeks. Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2

They dont get injured after bowling a few 4 over spells spread across weeks. Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
Then how Yadav got injured after bowling 4 overs. He is bowling consistently since Aus tour without injury. Cummins got injured after one test, Pattinson after 2 tests, while Yadav played whole tour.

Lee Akhtar Bond all would avg 145+ in their spells.Now now only SR matters.So a bowler givea away 300 runs to take 10 wickets in 50 overs in tests other other gives away 210 runs to take 10 wickets in 60 overs.ultimately in tests you have to chase down tbe runs to win.People talk about how many runs the team scored not how.many overs they batted.what is this some new logic to show tne TRUNDLINDIANS in better light. Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
For a young fast bowler, it is important to take wickets and bowl aggressively. Economy is for medium pacers. Dude, I would take a bowler any day who takes 10 wickets per 50 overs for 300 runs because we have bowlers who take 10 wickets per 120 overs for 500 runs in general. A bowler who can take 5 wickets for 100 runs in 20 overs is much better than one who picks 2 wickets for 100 in 30 overs.

he missed asia cup due to injury.comes back bowls 4 overs in a few t 20 matches and is injured again. Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
He was rested not injured. He played Devdhar trophy just one week after that and other than that even if he was injured those were just niggles and minor injuries not like Cummins or Pattinson which ruled them out for months.