*Zelig* ke chutkuleh

Desi Cartman

ஹிந்தியில் போஸ்ட் பண்ணும் கோலைகளே, மனைவியை குஷி படுத்தாமல் ஐ.சி.எப்.இல் நேரத்தை சிலவு செய்யும் ஆன்மாகளே, காதலியுடன் குல்பி சாபிடாமல் இங்கனம் மொக்கை போடும் சிறுசுகளே, மருமகள் கண்டுகாமல் விட்ட பெருசுகளே, சளிக் ஒரு மேதாவி அவனை அவரை சீண்டுவோர் தீண்டபடார். :hatsoff:

One, blame the converter Two, I'm half-Irish :bow:
I am tired of Zelig's frequent claims of being Irish. So Lil Z, here is a little test for you that would determine if you are a Mick. If you answer No to 2 questions or more, you aint Irish:not half ,1/10th,1/100th or 1/1000th Zelig's Irish test: - Can you speak Gaelic? - Have you ever been in a bar room brawl or punched somebody in the face and knocked him out? - Have you read "The Picture of Dorian Gray" ? - Are you a Protestant/Catholic ? - Do you believe George Best is the greatest footballer of alll time ? - Do you believe that Maureen O' Hara is the most beautiful woman in the world ? - Have you watched"The Quiet Man" 10 times atleast ? - Can you understand what Enya sings ? -Do you eat Beef n Potato Stew 4 times a week atleast ? - Do you have red hair? - Do you have the Irish lilt in your accent ?

I am tired of Zelig's frequent claims of being Irish. So Lil Z, here is a little test for you that would determine if you are a Mick. If you answer No to 2 questions or more, you aint Irish:not half ,1/10th,1/100th or 1/1000th Zelig's Irish test: - Can you speak Gaelic? - Have you ever been in a bar room brawl or punched somebody in the face and knocked him out? - Have you read "The Picture of Dorian Gray" ? - Are you a Protestant/Catholic ? - Do you believe George Best is the greatest footballer of alll time ? - Do you believe that Maureen O' Hara is the most beautiful woman in the world ? - Have you watched"The Quiet Man" 10 times atleast ? - Can you understand what Enya sings ? -Do you eat Beef n Potato Stew 4 times a week atleast ? - Do you have red hair? - Do you have the Irish lilt in your accent ?
Off topic: Post in Hindi :wizard: