Isa Tara Guha fan club

CoverDrive

She's definitely above average looking and I'd prefer someone like her who knows the game and has a bit of a glamour quotient to the Archanas and Shibanis. How come our national team girls aren't cute at all? All benji type girls we have. Anjum Chopra is just average. Mithali is slightly above average but she has too much sambhar pouring out of her face. Did I miss any other girl worth mentioning?

She's definitely above average looking and I'd prefer someone like her who knows the game and has a bit of a glamour quotient to the Archanas and Shibanis. How come our national team girls aren't cute at all? All benji type girls we have. Anjum Chopra is just average. Mithali is slightly above average but she has too much sambhar pouring out of her face. Did I miss any other girl worth mentioning?
australian perry :D

Bhai makeup karke Mithali bhi Nathali Martinez dikhegi. Isha Guha is as ordinary as it can get without makeup. :two_thumbs_up:

who are the english cricketers?
Ex-internationals. The odd random I don't recognise. Mark Butcher, Ramps, Solanki, Stewart, Paul Nixon on rotate. Prob some others I missed. I think that Shibani woman is the hottest i have seen for these ipl games/coverage..