India U19 pile on the runs!

Chandan its simple.. @ international 11, all these same young 11 doesn't appear together, they appear with seniorz.. and same thing in oppositionz.. all those oppositions who lost to our young 19z easily, they appear with their seniorz.. so ya battler is different and more challenging..

I mean players who looked certain to be future stars, disappear in the oblivion by the time one expects them to be ready for the international team. Burning examples are Rayudu, Dhawan etc.
Rayudu has been a massive disappointment. He was promoted by the media as the "next batting genius India was looking for". What happened to him anyway ? Is he playing for Hyderabad Ranji atleast ?
Shikhar is still playing well.. i don't know why he wasn't picked before.. he still keeps playing good knocks every now and then.. i had talk with him about 3 weeks back, hez in england rite now..
I know. When I saw him at U-19 level and then in India A , I thought finally India found an opener. But he became very inconsistent since the top-end tour, had an almost poor Ranji season last year. This was a very crucial stage for him. And if he faltered here, means he might not make it to the international team EVER.
Rayudu has been a massive disappointment. He was promoted by the media as the "next batting genius India was looking for". What happened to him anyway ? Is he playing for Hyderabad Ranji atleast ?
He is. But supposedly, he was caught in the politics where Shivlal Yadav saw him as a threat to his son. He was treated badly and had to leave Hyderabad to appear for Andhra. But last year he returned back to Hyderabad, over some compromise I suppose, but he has lost his way and a rare talent has been lost! PS: I don't know how much truth this story has. I've just heard it from few bloggers!
He is. But supposedly' date=' he was caught in the politics where Shivlal Yadav saw him as a threat to his son. He was treated badly and had to leave Hyderabad to appear for Andhra. But last year he returned back to Hyderabad, over some compromise I suppose, but he has lost his way and a rare talent has been lost![/quote'] I do hope he emerges from his bad times. India needs talented batsman. There will soon be a big void that needs to be filled. Chandan , you seem to know a lot about FC cricket. Where do you get all the info from ?
I do hope he emerges from his bad times. India needs talented batsman. There will soon be a big void that needs to be filled. Chandan , you seem to know a lot about FC cricket. Where do you get all the info from ?
Only net. Earlier in 2005, Prem Panickers blog used to have phenomenal number of bloggers' visit from every part of India and world and every one used to be very well versed with Indian cricket, quite unlike on few of the message boards that I've visited. Prem himself used to be involved in the discussions then, and I learnt a lot of things there. It was the time when Rahul Mehra's case was in its final stages. Prem gave me his e-mail id, and I met him here as he lives in Delhi.