CI headline

Gambit

India make hay on a featherbed :wall: Had England been in this position what headlines would we have seen? - England openers flay India - England off to a flyer - Awesome England punish abysmal India
bidu maar goli... make hay or not, featherbed or comfort cell mattress... as long as its our boot and the english bum, i have every reason to start the day early if you know what i mean...

Now the commie says: "48.4Anderson to Tendulkar, no run, massive cheers from the crowd as the ball lifts and hits Tendulkar under the arm and Bell, at leg slip, dives to his right to hold a "catch". Tendulkar gives a look as if to say "come off it" and Steve Bucknor even less amused .. but there was no real appeal other than by Bell and Prior who couldn't have seen what it hit " They showed Andy showing his tonsils to Bucknor later. He the bowler would know there was no contact...still appealed hoping to rely on umpire error. That is cheating in my book. Why would the purists call 'not walking' or claiming a bump catch, cheating? Even appealing for no reason is cheating.

That's a pretty daring headline considering only a session has gone by and only one set of bowlers have bowled on this pitch. Imagine India bowl England out twice on this pitch???
there is a ready made answer for that. here is what i expect to hear from hussain. It was a great toss to win we all knew pitch was good to bat on the first 5 sessions. From 3rd day the pitch has turn bounce swing and its hard for english batsman. Unlucky england.