Awesome Online deals

Texy

Nice read. About the point of window shopping in brick and mortar stores and buying online - unless it is a last-minute gift, it is just logical. This is what Best Buy is for :D In the US, I have bought GPS at Walmart multiple times and returned in a week after using because the rental cars charge extra for GPS.

Motorola brings holiday cheer with big savings Motorola is offering up a pretty sweet deal for the holidays. You can currently land some huge savings by purchasing directly from the company's online store. What kind of savings, you ask? How about $50 off purchases of $350, or $100 off purchases of $500 or more. The sale will run through December 23rd, so if you missed Motorola's sweet Cyber Monday deal on the 2014 Moto X, then now might be a good time to snag one. If you're interested, you can hit up Motorola's store here to grab some holiday savings. http://www.androidcentral.com/motorola-brings-holiday-cheer-big-savings?utm_source=ac&utm_medium=dlvrit

Apple® - MacBook Air® (Latest Model) - 13.3" Display - Intel Core i5 - 4GB Memory - 128GB Flash Storage - Silver -- $849.99 on SALE @ Bestbuy .....Reg. price: $999 If you have a student email id or your children's school email id ending in .edu ....you can use that to get further $50 coupon discount on any macbooks + If you go to your local United States Post Office and ask for a movers packet...you'll find a 10% Bestbuy coupon card that you can ALSO use for this purchase. How to get the student coupon: Go >>> HERE <<< Follow instructions How to get USPS movers coupon: Go to your local post office. Ask for a movers packet (no need to fill out anything) ....This is the packet you get when you move to a new address. It is full of coupons from different retailers and Bestbuy has a coupon in it 10% off. So 849.99 - $80 approx (using movers coupon) + $50 off (using .edu coupon) + $60 approx. TAX ---- TOTAL == $779 Note: if you have Bestbuy credit card...you get further 5% back in rewards on this purchase or choose 12 months no interest financing. Hint: If you don't have a BB credit card and decide to apply...do it in store then purchase this item and your 1st purchase on the 1st day of credit card approval gets 10% back in rewards instead of your regular 5% rewards. Hint # 2: If you have a DISCOVER credit card. They are usually giving 5% cash back at Best buy. Call Discover and verify. o-NEW-MACBOOK-AIR-facebook.jpgApple_MacBook_Air_13-inch_35781451_07.jpg Picked up a Macbook Air tonight for myself :yay:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IKPYKWG/ref=ods_gw_d_h1_tab_aston_dotd?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=1G4Q621R1EW9Y7VEK53H&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2078899942&pf_rd_i=desktop Fire HD 7 Tablet 79.00$ Today only. If you want a mini tablet for casual viewing in kitchen while working you can do this. It won't be as good as hdx i think. But for 79$ it is a steal i must say especially if you have amazon eco system this is an useful cheap toy.