Awesome Online deals

Texy

If you own a Samsung Galaxy S III or Galaxy NOTE 2 Here's how to unlock it for free to be used on any network worldwide: Just dial the following keys *#197328640# Main Menu > [1] UMTS > [1] Debug Screen > [8] Phone Control > [6] Network Lock > Options [3]Perso SHA256 OFF > (after choosing this option, wait about 30 seconds, then go back one step by pressing the Menu button then select Back, now you are in [6] Network Lock then choose [4] NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ ..... wait for a minute then reboot your phone... enjoy!!! Credit: XDA developers

The deal is clearly good. The lack of app eco system on the Windows Phone (regular users of the WP are complaining about the same) and the shady camera make it a deal to give a miss. Context - You are looking for a smartphone with all features.

The deal is clearly good. The lack of app eco system on the Windows Phone (regular users of the WP are complaining about the same) and the shady camera make it a deal to give a miss. Context - You are looking for a smartphone with all features.
camera is not that bad. Nokia high end cameras are always pretty good, especially for this price, this is a steal. We will only get Micromax and Karbonn high end phones in that price range in India.

camera is not that bad. Nokia high end cameras are always pretty good' date=' especially for this price, this is a steal. We will only get Micromax and Karbonn high end phones in that price range in India.[/quote'] The "context" in my previous post was precisely to pre-empt this argument. I was viewing the camera to be a replacement for your digital camera. Of course, in comparison to other phones of this price - this is a steal.

The "context" in my previous post was precisely to pre-empt this argument. I was viewing the camera to be a replacement for your digital camera. Of course' date= in comparison to other phones of this price - this is a steal.
:hysterical: Smartphone as camera replacement?

:hysterical: Smartphone as camera replacement?
Yes - for point & shoot cameras good smart phones offer a viable replacement. I am not talking about SLR cameras here. An explanation on the assessment rather than random smiley based straw man argument would be good though. The CFO of Canon (the world's largest camera maker) statement on October 25, 2012.
Ÿe lowered our camera sales projection because of slower economic growth and an increasing use of smartphones thatÃÔ eroding demand, Chief Financial Officer Toshizo Tanaka told reporters in Tokyo yesterday.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-25/canon-reduces-forecasts-as-smartphones-start-replacing-cameras.html Here's some more research
Mobile handset photography jumped from comprising 17 percent of photos taken in 2010 to 27 percent in 2011, according to market research firm NPD Group. Traditional camera usage, meanwhile, fell 12 percentage points from 52 to 44 percent of all photos taken in 2011. Smartphones most often replaced cameras and camcorders in 2011 for taking photos and videos during "fun, casual, spontaneous moments," NPD says. The company finds that more than 50 percent of mobile phone users were replacing traditional single-purpose devices to take a quick snap or short video while on the go.
http://www.pcworld.com/article/246933/did_smartphones_kill_the_point_and_shoot_.html urbestfriend - Buy a good smartphone man and see the difference. :hehe:

Yes - for point & shoot cameras good smart phones offer a viable replacement. I am not talking about SLR cameras here. An explanation on the assessment rather than random smiley based straw man argument would be good though. The CFO of Canon (the world's largest camera maker) statement on October 25, 2012. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-25/canon-reduces-forecasts-as-smartphones-start-replacing-cameras.html Here's some more research http://www.pcworld.com/article/246933/did_smartphones_kill_the_point_and_shoot_.html urbestfriend - Buy a good smartphone man and see the difference. :hehe:
Dude, I was not laughing at using smartphone instead of point and shoot cameras but about your lame argument.
the shady camera make it a deal to give a miss.
I was viewing the camera to be a replacement for your digital camera
Who on earth wants a 219$ phone camera as good as point and shoot camera, Although Nokia high end camera is one of the best among smartphones?

Dude, I was not laughing at using smartphone instead of point and shoot cameras but about your lame argument.
Well certainly more than one person took it otherwise though so it came out wrong.
Who on earth wants a 219$ phone camera as good as point and shoot camera, Although Nokia high end camera is one of the best among smartphones?
Context is everything - so now scroll back and read the context of my post. I was posting a review of the product. Who wants it, who needs it? IDK! The statement still holds true - the camera is shady and not good. FYI, the phone is on a deal of 219 USD. It would cost I guess 100 USD more for it's normal price.

http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Image-ONE-Earphones-3-Button/dp/B0043M9AU2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1363973226&sr=8-4&keywords=klipsch+headphones Great price on these now.I bought these 2 months ago for $130 :mad: The headphones are great delivering a rich bass and very comfy.
I am somewhat a collector of headphones. I am avidly following the reviews of ONKYO headphone. Klipch i have an ear phone. But construction was horrible. Btw how does it sound from mp3 player? Looks like a headphone that needs amp. like my sennheiser 555.

I am somewhat a collector of headphones. I am avidly following the reviews of ONKYO headphone. Klipch i have an ear phone. But construction was horrible. Btw how does it sound from mp3 player? Looks like a headphone that needs amp. like my sennheiser 555.
The Build : The earphones are stylish and very light.The ear pads are made from memory foam and sit comfortably on the ear, but do not completely ensconce it i.e. they aren't very large but they are very comfortable. The build is very good with the earphones folding laterally for easy storage.There is a good little storage box that the product is shipped with.The cord is sufficiently long and has controls for volume adjustment and iterating between previous/next songs for Apple devices. The Sound Quality: is extremely good.I listened to multiple genres and these headphones had the best sound for each of them.The sound was full bodied,rich on bass (but not like the type that would tire your ears) and crisp mids.You definitely don't need a amp, the sound is not flat at all and sounded the best amongst all the headphones I tested including Bose.I was disappointed with Sennheiser, the sound was tinny and too sharp and flat for my taste.I like a bit of thump if you know what I mean. Now this is not a noise cancelling headphone, but once you put it on you really cannot listen to much ambient noise even at sufficiently lower volumes.Also, others won't be able to listen to what you are playing either unless the volume is extremely high. Test it out at Best Buy and let me know what you feel.I am a bit of an audiophile so would be interested in your opinion.

Bose isnt known for its sound quality. They have great sound cancellation but audio quality is mediocre for the price they offer. I was initially planning to go for Bose QuietComfort 15 but dropped the idea after checking with a few audiophiles and listening to the same songs both on the Bose and a competing Senheiser. I am planning to but BeyerDynamic DT 770 Pro. It has great reviews and awesome sound quality. But it is not active noise cancellation. The best active noise cancellation headphone is the Senheiser PXC 450 but it costs 350$ (20K)

Bose isnt known for its sound quality. They have great sound cancellation but audio quality is mediocre for the price they offer. I was initially planning to go for Bose QuietComfort 15 but dropped the idea after checking with a few audiophiles and listening to the same songs both on the Bose and a competing Senheiser. I am planning to but BeyerDynamic DT 770 Pro. It has great reviews and awesome sound quality. But it is not active noise cancellation. The best active noise cancellation headphone is the Senheiser PXC 450 but it costs 350$ (20K)
Audio Technica is awesome in noise cancellation. Using it for the last 6 years. In Airplanes i couldn't hear any external noise. My sony walkman has an inbuilt noise cancellation. But downside to enjoy noise cancellation you have to use a specific ear phone they provide. Actually that is good too.

PHENOMENAL DEAL Avis Rent A Car is offering a Two Day Weekend Car Rental (Compact to Full-Size Cars) for Free Note, you may be subject to taxes, fees and surcharges. There is no cancellation fee if you choose "Pay Later". Coupon is not valid in Alaska, the New York Metro area, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. How to: - Click here and make a reservation for weekend dates - Enter coupon code TUEA002 (Check the boxes below for Cpn Code box) - Select a car size from compact to full-size - During checkout, select Pay Later or Pay Now and discount should appear Below is the attached screenshot of the reservation I just made...NOTICE the discount and the Total. zxzu0CS.jpg