Sachin Tendulkar's best ever wicket? Afridi-style faster ball!

Robelinda

i got close, 11 minutes it took me, HOW IS THAT FOR SPEEDY SERVICE???
Thanks. That was quick. This series instantly reminded me of few moments and Sachin's dismissal by Tuffey was one of those. I'm not surprised that you uploaded that also. :cantstop:

Think it was off Agarkar' date=' definitely off a pace bowler, and the batsmen was Langer possibly. Chopra was one of the best close in fielders I've seen.[/quote'] Ok, give me 10 minutes to go through all the Chopra catches in the series off fast bowlers.

Think it was off Agarkar' date=' definitely off a pace bowler, and the batsmen was Langer possibly. Chopra was one of the best close in fielders I've seen.[/quote'] The only catch Chopra took off a pace bowler in the series was from Agarkar's bowling, and it was a catch in the gully. The rest of his catches were off Kumble's bowling. I'll go through them all anyway while i can be bothered, but its looking like its not there, scorecards confirm it so far....

Just watched EVERY Chopra catch in the series' date=' no catches of any note, and just the one off a pace bowler. Maybe it wasn't that series?[/quote'] Yeah, went through the scorecards and you are right. Hopefully, Cricket Tragic has a better memory than I do and will be able to recall the catch I am referring to.