French Open 2012

b555

i am very sure novak will destroy nadal in the finals, he`ll win in 4 sets, he produces backhand as well as forehand winners against rafa, very strong backhand that, nadal`s gameplan would be just to stay in the rally nd somehow if novak produces an error..only chance of novak going out was vs tsonga or today, but roger played his worst game ever i think after aus open semi final in 2011

i am very sure novak will destroy nadal in the finals' date=' he`ll win in 4 sets, he produces backhand as well as forehand winners against rafa, very strong backhand that, nadal`s gameplan would be just to stay in the rally nd somehow if novak produces an error..only chance of novak going out was vs tsonga or today, but roger played his worst game ever i think after aus open semi final in 2011[/quote'] Going by his last few matches, Novak doesn't seem to be producing enough depth or angles or power to his shots to trouble Rafa. Would go with Rafa 4-set.

No posts yet..well' date=' Rafa just sealed the first set, cant see him losing this now...good-ish match so far thankfully Novak overcame that slow start[/quote'] Abhi delhi door hai Novak is showing his power now