The Narendra Modi thread

1983-2011

The Narendra Modi thread  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

What yar? I have always (or 90% of times)admired modi since he became pm. Though people said I am bitter or butthurt at bjp win when I wasn't..
You along with Desi Cartman and perhaps Dexter Morgan are the only real supporters of AAP. All others are just Modi baiters. They won't care who the opposite side is. If Modi is losing they will be overjoyed. They'll even support SP,BSP,TMC,MIM,PPP.

You along with Desi Cartman and perhaps Dexter Morgan are the only real supporters of AAP. All others are just Modi baiters. They won't care who the opposite side is. If Modi is losing they will be overjoyed. They'll even support SP' date=BSP,TMC,MIM,PPP.
We have one such supporter in BJP as well,who was/is fond of Mayawati :--D I guess there we re few more like UR BF who were AAP supporters from very beginning. The Outsider even donated to AAP but he is mainly Anti Modi. Problem now is few band wagoners jumping into AAP after recent win whose sole aim is to take potshots at Modi.Hope AAP can beware of such people in real political space.

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/xxzhwO0QEkgM1FcNEzojlN/PM-Narendra-Modi-showers-praises-on-Sharad-Pawar.html To all who think Modi is different politician than others. This guy is as opportunist as they come.
All politicians are same,even the latest one who claims he is different :--D End of day mandate is for 5 years ,let us see results and decide who is opportunist or not.

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/xxzhwO0QEkgM1FcNEzojlN/PM-Narendra-Modi-showers-praises-on-Sharad-Pawar.html To all who think Modi is different politician than others. This guy is as opportunist as they come.
Modi Bhakts will come support their god in... Scumbag is ensuring support now from other scumbags like Pawar so Shiv Sena and Raj Thackrey is neutered in the future.

Modi Bhakts will come support their god in... Scumbag is ensuring support now from other scumbags like Pawar so Shiv Sena and Raj Thackrey is neutered in the future.
Politics can never be done in isolation. As long as Modis development agenda is getting fulfilled , he will take support. This us vs them and dealing in binaries is both juvenile and utopian.

All politicians are same,even the latest one who claims he is different :--D End of day mandate is for 5 years ,let us see results and decide who is opportunist or not.
Agree. All politicians are part of the system and you can't do politics by being outside the system. But 1. Then don't pretend to be different 2. Give that concession to others as well :--D

Agree. All politicians are part of the system and you can't do politics by being outside the system. But 1. Then don't pretend to be different 2. Give that concession to others as well :--D
Applies to Kejri more than any other one.