Robelinda

[ame=

ASHES 1st test BRISBANE highlights 80 mins - YouTube[/ame] [ame=
ASHES 2nd test PERTH highlights 60 minutes! - YouTube[/ame] [ame=
ASHES 3rd test MCG highlights 60 mins - YouTube[/ame] [ame=
ASHES 4th test highlights SYDNEY 60 mins - YouTube[/ame] [ame=
ASHES 5th test ADELAIDE highlights 80 mins - YouTube[/ame] [ame=
ASHES 6th test MELBOURNE highlights 60 minutes - YouTube[/ame]

because I officially paid for it. had to sign a legal statement etc.....no copying etc. Cost me a lot, took me YEARS to get the ok to buy, and they even know about my channel, so i can't risk future purchases by doing anything stupid. I started asking Ch 9 to buy footage in 1988, took them until 2006 to finally say yes, gazillions of phone calls!

because I officially paid for it. had to sign a legal statement etc.....no copying etc. Cost me a lot' date=' took me YEARS to get the ok to buy, and they even know about my channel, so i can't risk future purchases by doing anything stupid. I started asking Ch 9 to buy footage in 1988, took them until 2006 to finally say yes, gazillions of phone calls![/quote'] :omg:

Once I called ch 9 in the early 1990's, Tony Greig answered! He said something like "listen son, we can't just go around selling footage to anyone, come back when you have a business proposal of some sort". :finger:
what is this boring ****. ASHES? they still play this ****?!?!?! faaaaaak me...get with the times u old farts upload some big bash stuff bro
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: