Have you forgiven the Indian team?

Gambit

Surely you are not defending your dour and listless captaincy are you ? And get this ' date=' we won not because of his captaincy but [b']in spite of his captaincy.
yes, i am defending his captaincy. he has gotten us 2 overseas series wins in the last 3. i am happy as hell. :yay:
Two overseas wins against Bangladesh and England B team does not negate his miserable performance in the WC ' date=' not to mention the SA series loss.:sad_smile:[/quote'] i was referring to the WI series win in 35 years with him playing a stellar role despite the rains and the villain called jerkling. :dance:
no we need a kaptan who is a no-fussy favourite of those deshdhrohis who sold india down the drain in nagpur
yes deshdrohis were involved in pitch making at nagpur, but a good captain would have played inspite of his health to fight against desh drohis instead of sulking about pitch to all and sundry and then sitting out on the eve of the match.

I don't know how enforcing follow-on would have led to a 2-0 win. It would still have given Eng a hope of levelling the series, now they were playing catch-up all through the test. Wins are important, but not at the cost of losing the chance of a series victory. Haven't we all seen collapses on D5/D4 in WI (Jamaica), Melbourne, Cape town, Mumbai... But still abusing the captain who got a series win, is a discomfort for any true-blooded Indian, unless you are a fan of somebody else being the captain,

In many ways she single handedly gave birth to Indian Cricket Fans As for Dravid...I don't think his captaincy in the series has been great. Even at Trent Bridge. Really we won that test because of Zaheer- RDs captaincy had nothing to do with it

The Dravid worshippers are no worse than any other cricketer's fans no matter what they say. Bring down SCG to celebrate this win. Very nice. And don't forget SRT while you are at it.
Except in their dream world they think they are not worshippers :hysterical::hysterical: All's forgiven, after all we all know if SRT fails the team fails, specially in ODIs :giggle: