• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

SL also should rest their main players in Perera, Malinga, Sanga, Mahela and Mathews. Tillekaratne Dilshan - RH, ob Bhanuka Rajapakshe - LH, rm Dinesh Chandimal - RH, wk Thilina Kandamby* - LH Kusal Janith+ - RH, wk Angelo Perera - RH, sla Jeewan Mendis - LH, lbg Nuwan Kulasekara - RH, rmf Suraj Randiv - RH, ob RMS Eranga - RH, rfm Suranga Lakmal - RH, rfm Farveez Maharoof, Upul Tharanga and Dhammika Prasad can come as reserves. On helpful tracks, Prasad can play over Randiv. Has massive amounts of bits and pieces players, but the top order are the ones which has to be tested.

It was declared in Feb this year. Old news. I'm in favor of this. Long home season ahead. Dhoni, Zaheer, Sehwag, Sachin, Yadav should be rested. Most of our batsmen do well against SL so good opposition to start the season against. Also will give our young players experience for world T20 as conditions in the new grounds and pitches have changed a bit since we toured there last time. Gambhir © Rahane Kohli(VC) Rohit Raina Jadeja/Tiwary/Pathan Saha Ashwin Ojha/Awana/Darekar Shami ahmed Aaron
:thumbs_up: But I wouldn't pick Saha for the limited overs game. Karthik or Naman as the WK. Karthik has been much better against SL. Yadav needs to be picked..he hasn't played Int. Cricket since Asia Cup. @topic They should have added Test series or cancelled this one and hosted a series against Bangladesh.
why couldn't India play bangladesh instead of sri lanka...i mean i know srilanka is better but cmon' date=' u guys play them every year!!!!cmon BCCI please...im begging, play with us[/quote'] its inevitable, in an other 2 years BD will be too strong for Ind to not play them regularly.. just some patience, its clear pak is declining as a nation because of unfortunate political struggle and BD is improving because of political stability, so there will be a rivalary that will develop between Ind and BD but wont be in the level of ind-pak.
SL also should rest their main players in Perera, Malinga, Sanga, Mahela and Mathews. Tillekaratne Dilshan - RH, ob Bhanuka Rajapakshe - LH, rm Dinesh Chandimal - RH, wk Thilina Kandamby* - LH Kusal Janith+ - RH, wk Angelo Perera - RH, sla Jeewan Mendis - LH, lbg Nuwan Kulasekara - RH, rmf Suraj Randiv - RH, ob RMS Eranga - RH, rfm Suranga Lakmal - RH, rfm Farveez Maharoof, Upul Tharanga and Dhammika Prasad can come as reserves. On helpful tracks, Prasad can play over Randiv. Has massive amounts of bits and pieces players, but the top order are the ones which has to be tested.
how is the temp around SL this time of year ? and are there any new grounds in consideration...desperate to see some change in this IND-SL snorr fest..
how is the temp around SL this time of year ? and are there any new grounds in consideration...desperate to see some change in this IND-SL snorr fest..
Now something like the Monsoon has arrived, and it has cooled down. But the El Nino is evident (beware guys in India, you'll get hit too. Here we get the monsoon earlier than you guys). Hambantota anyway will be dry, and can expect temperatures of 32 in the evening and about 25 at night. It will be dry and players will find it easy. But the ground is humungous, ball will swing, pitch is lively and batting will test the fitness. Pallekele will get some rain. Temperatures will be 29/23 range. If rain is not in the air will be dry and won't produce much swing. But the pitch provides ample movement. Colombo, you everyone knows.
brah dont you know? we almost tour every year to lanka, i know more about colombo nd dambulla`s weather,condition,pitch type, say compare to any less used indian ground :cantstop: