Who do you think is the biggest Dramebaaj of the year?

dial_100

Who do you think is the biggest Dramebaaj of the year?  

1. 1.

Sala and Rawan are the biggest drama queens :two_thumbs_up: Don't know Salu enough but Rawal comes across as a nice kid. ..bada emotional hai bachua. I hope Rawal dear hangs around ICF. Bada mohabti insan hai apna Rawal gudu :rose:

Comon GKD ' date=' KR and Lurks dont deserve to be there. I would say there is tough competition between you and Dsr for the first place ! :D[/quote'] Nah! they have both earned the right to be there :hysterical: Infact I forgot to add our Bheem Maharaj as well. Updated walla list- Super Premier League--> Salu and Rawal *****(5 star dear) :mama: :hysterical: Premier League- Dsr and Parth Specially created league- CC Lower division- DR, GKD, KR, Lurker, Bheem, GoraP (making guest appearance) :hysterical: Apo and Cricketics get honourable mention and a :rose::hysterical: and you my dear Maris_mania get a voucher for photography school and a lovely warm :finger: :hysterical: I hope you realize that I am joking and I like all of you a lot dear :two_thumbs_up::finger:

Nah! they have both earned the right to be there :hysterical: Infact I forgot to add our Bheem Maharaj as well. Updated walla list- Super Premier League--> Salu and Rawal *****(5 star dear) :mama: :hysterical: Premier League- Dsr and Parth Specially created league- CC Lower division- DR, GKD, KR, Lurker, Bheem, GoraP (making guest appearance) :hysterical: Apo and Cricketics get honourable mention and a :rose::hysterical: and you my dear Maris_mania get a voucher for photography school and a lovely warm :finger: :hysterical: I hope you realize that I am joking and I like all of you a lot dear :two_thumbs_up::finger:
Yaar, explain karo. I do not like this special created league...either upar pheko premier dramebaaj group me ya niche utaaro. Ya to fir explain karo special league ka chakkar. :P

Yaar' date=' explain karo. I do not like this special created league...either upar pheko premier dramebaaj group me ya niche utaaro. Ya to fir explain karo special league ka chakkar. :P[/quote'] Will you feel better if I promote DR upar ke aur to give you company in the special league? :D Actually it's better if you both are not near each other. So her we go (in the name of fair play) :hysterical: Super Premier League--> Salu and Rawal *****(5 star dear) :mama: :hysterical: Premier League- Dsr and Parth Specially created league A- CC Specially created league B- DR Lower division- GKD, KR, Lurker, Bheem, GoraP (making guest appearance) Honourable mention Cricketics and Apo. Any other nautanki wallas that I forgot to mention? Wannabe drama queens who might feel left out should take tips from Salu and Rawal. That is the only sure fire way of breaking into the league :haha: