Kerala Express Watch Thread

żB]To be honest, I havenÃÕ played 10-15 matches on the trot. I have played three-four matches and then missed out either due to injuries or because of team combination. So, itÃÔ unfair to say that I am inconsistent. I gave my best in England, the 28-year-old said.
From Oct 2010 to Eng tour in 2011, played each of the 11 tests he was fit to play, picked 27 wickets@50 and hence been injured ever since, going for Ayurveda therapy against the expert opinion for a surgery.
From Oct 2010 to Eng tour in 2011' date=' played each of the 11 tests he was fit to play, picked 27 wickets@50 and hence been injured ever since, going for Ayurveda therapy against the expert opinion for a surgery.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: you do follow indian cricket do you? sreesanth made a comeback against srilanka and then he was injured when we went to srilanka,again cameback agianst australia in the test in bangalore on a flat track,Bowled well vs nz and went to sa bowled well,even won us a match and got a five fer and got injured ,made a comeback after missign the wi tour against eng,yes he had a bad eng tour but nobody had a good one except dravid and p.k,so he is out of the team. but stats never tell the whole story,he did bowl well in most of the tests ob flat itches in india also.So be a little SANE
:hysterical::hysterical: you do follow indian cricket do you? sreesanth made a comeback against srilanka and then he was injured when we went to srilanka' date='again cameback agianst australia in the test in bangalore on a flat track,Bowled well vs nz and went to sa bowled well,even won us a match and got a five fer and got injured ,made a comeback after missign the wi tour against eng,yes he had a bad eng tour but nobody had a good one except dravid and p.k,so he is out of the team. but stats never tell the whole story,he did bowl well in most of the tests ob flat itches in india also.So be a little SANE
agree but he lost pace in england lets hope its only injury and its no ecuse every one was having a bad tour if had he perform.. england would not ve dominated us so much but well its past lol
I wonÃÕ mind proving my selectors again and again: Sreesanth When on song Shanthakumaran Sreesanth is a treat to watch.
Which song? His kismat doesn't apparently connect too well when he grooves :hitler: ziG3Jq0h92w When ever I've seen him dance he's been shyt. Marginally better than his bowling though.

MUMBAI: Indian fast bowler S Sreesanth, who is recovering from a toe injury, is unsure if he would be fit in time to participate in the fifth Indian Premier League to be held from April 4. "I don't know (if I will be fit for the IPL). May be, may be not. I don't want to say anything on that," the Kerala pacer, who will turn 29 next month, said. "I'm doing okay. Another nine frustrating weeks. I have to make sure I do my training properly at the National Cricket Academy. I have to make sure that I go through that process and wait for that opportunity. "I have two hours of training everyday. I lost almost 11 kgs in the past six weeks. Physio Ashish Kaushik is overseeing my training. Its going well but I have to be patient. Its part of your cricket career," he said. "Hopefully, I will be back soon. I don't want to keep a date as such (for my comeback)," added Sreesanth, who played for the disbanded Kochi Tuskers Kerala in the previous season of the T20 tournament. The players of the Kerala franchisee will be put up at the IPL players auction to be held in Bangalore on February 4. The temperamental fast bowler came to the defence of the beleaguered Indian side, which is on the verge of its second successive overseas Test rubber whitewash in Australia, saying that the team has given its best and one should respect that. "Everyone goes through a tough phase. We got to respect that. Its the effort that matters, not the result. Prior to England, we didn't lose a (Test) match in the last two years which is almost impossible for an international team these days. But we are going through a tough phase. Everybody wants to keep improving but such things happen. That's what international cricket is all about," he said. "All I can say is everybody is giving their best. Results do matter but the quality of effort also matters. They are doing well in that regard," he added. Sreesanth, who has played 26 Tests and 53 ODIs taking 84 and 75 wickets respectively since his debut in October 2005, said though he was disappointed not to play more matches, he had no regrets. "So it is disappointing but its all about body bio-mechanics. I started as a leg spinner. I took up fast bowling only nine years ago when I was 19 and in that time I have played for India. So I have no regrets," he said. The cricketer expressed happiness with the current crop of fast bowlers turning up for India. "Its a good sign. Even when we train, we have to train hard because of the competition," he said. Sreesanth was here to encourage the players participating in the Mumbai leg of the "Nike Cup" cricket tournament for cricketers aged between 15-22 years. "Its a great initiative coming from Nike. They are also the sponsors of the Indian team. I feel happy to be here," he said about the eight-overs and eight players a side tournament. Over 250 teams from Mumbai have participated in the tournament that is being played in a knock-out format. The winners of the Mumbai leg will take on winners from Delhi in a grand finale to be held next month. The winning team in each city will be put through a professional cricket coaching camp and the three selected cricketers from each city will get a chance to train at the NCA, Bangalore for two months.

:hysterical::hysterical: you do follow indian cricket do you? sreesanth made a comeback against srilanka and then he was injured when we went to srilanka' date='again cameback agianst australia in the test in bangalore on a flat track,Bowled well vs nz and went to sa bowled well,even won us a match and got a five fer and got injured ,made a comeback after missign the wi tour against eng,yes he had a bad eng tour but nobody had a good one except dravid and p.k,so he is out of the team. but stats never tell the whole story,he did bowl well in most of the tests ob flat itches in india also.So be a little SANE
Use some reading lenses and read my post again. I said he played all the11 tests he was fit to play. But obviously being a blind fan you cannot comprehend what was written. And all that rant doesn't change the numbers in my post. So maybe use the little grey matter that god has given you before jerking off on the keyboard.
Use some reading lenses and read my post again. I said he played all the11 tests he was fit to play. But obviously being a blind fan you cannot comprehend what was written. And all that rant doesn't change the numbers in my post. So maybe use the little grey matter that god has given you before jerking off on the keyboard.
:haha::hysterical: mate what has happened to you these days,He was fit for australia tour of india ,But was not selected in first test same In eng Too He was ignored for 1st test .Point is he was injured for major part of last 3 years.whatever i say he is out for that very reason for not being consistent ,But you are becoming INSANE these days and if you to use words,I will be more than happy to respond next time.
I think you need to do some reading and see exactly when Santh played and why he didn't.
This thread was created at 11-06-2011' date=' 10:39 AM (GMT) and it has 16 pages but sreesanth has not played a single match since the thread was opened. It needs to be locked because this thread is having a bad luck on sreesanth[/size']
Chill out. The guy was injured during england tour even before this thread was made. He will be back, better than ever :dance:
This thread was created at 11-06-2011' date=' 10:39 AM (GMT) and it has 16 pages but sreesanth has not played a single match since the thread was opened. It needs to be locked because this thread is having a bad luck on sreesanth[/size']
and will be injured till April and will probably injured for the rest of the year. Even clowns like OP gets more action on the cricket field than the dancing donkey himself.