Kerala Express Watch Thread

Wasted talent Such a SHAME 5 Years down the line, he will be crying in a corner somewhere just thinking about what he COULD have achieved. That's if he's not doing it right now. Such a WASTED TALENT!!!
We need him to fire for sake of India's test prospects in particular. Although in ODI we struggle too without a single strike seamer. I hope he makes a turn around starting with his time for royals even tho it is IPL! If he stays injury free he will be better than all our seamers I am sure of it!
Wasted talent Such a SHAME 5 Years down the line, he will be crying in a corner somewhere just thinking about what he COULD have achieved. That's if he's not doing it right now. Such a WASTED TALENT!!!
The only thing in his mind is women. And he's probably wondering why in the history of all Indian sports persons he's scored the least number of women, ever! 5 years down the line this is what he'll be crying about.:haha::haha::hysterical:

^ We can't merge all threads for Sree because at that rate there would be one thread each for every single player. But you can see countless number of threads on Sehwag, Cheeka, Tendulkar and Gambhir e.t.c Have to use a bit of common sense. Mods may merge this due to some hidden agenda but in reality it doesn't make sense. This is a new article on Sree, barely a day old, and it is different to his performance watch thread.

:facepalm:
You love test cricket right? If we are to succeed in this format we need a wicket taking seamer. In fact even in ODI. Look at SL defending 238 currently, at least they are giving it a go, do you think likes of Vinay, PK, Yadav could defend this :hysterical::hysterical: The future depends on this star Keralite.

I can pick Indian seamer of your choice and show crap stats too. At least this guy has the talent to be world class. He has match winning spells v SA and on flat tracks in SL. He strives on removing top order batsmen. Look at SL defend 238 today, you think Vinay, Yadav and PK would have been able to :laugh::laugh: Do you even watch cricket or just get stats from cricinfo?

I can pick Indian seamer of your choice and show crap stats too. At least this guy has the talent to be world class. He has match winning spells v SA and on flat tracks in SL. He strives on removing top order batsmen. Look at SL defend 238 today, you think Vinay, Yadav and PK would have been able to :laugh::laugh:
you think sree would have made any difference :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Plus these are not crap shots .This is his recent performances .Fact is most Indian bowlers are crap including that sree of yours .Sree was very good during the early days of his carrier,but now he isn't .
you think sree would have made any difference :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Plus these are not crap shots .This is his recent performances .Fact is most Indian bowlers are crap including that sree of yours .Sree was very good during the early days of his carrier,but now he isn't .
He would have been leading wicket taker for us with good bowling average, but with crappy indian bowlers at other end (Vinay, Yadav) not sure if it would have been enough for CB finals. I think it would have if Nehra also played or Munaf. Need to get right balance when planning for future as explained before series.
I can pick Indian seamer of your choice and show crap stats too. At least this guy has the talent to be world class. He has match winning spells v SA and on flat tracks in SL. He strives on removing top order batsmen. Look at SL defend 238 today, you think Vinay, Yadav and PK would have been able to :laugh::laugh: Do you even watch cricket or just get stats from cricinfo?
being talented and performing well are two different things. Sree may be the most talented player ever to have played cricket but if doesn't perform then all that talent counts for nothing. And figures of 13-0-105-0 in the World Cup and the highest economy rate in the history of ODIs is proof enough that he does not perform.