Varun Aaron injured again

Aaron trains at MRF Pace Foundation

Varun Aaron is back training for a fresh season at the MRF Pace Foundation. The 23-year-old India paceman is attempting to make a comeback from a worrying back injury. Aaron, who was present during the practice session at the Pace Foundation here on Monday, said to The Hindu, “I plan to play active cricket from September. I think I will make a complete recovery from the injury.” The 23-year-old paceman was operated on lumbar vertebrae (L5) in London in February. To reduce the chance of another fitness concern, the Jharkhand fast bowler said, “I want to switch from a front-on action to a semi-open release that will put less strain on my back.” Aaron has played a lone Test and four ODIs for India. He caught the eye for the speed he could generate.
http://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/aaron-trains-at-mrf-pace-foundation/article4824094.ece
^ :aha: Tbh, way better ODI bowler than yadav and pishant. Wish him the best in the future
I agree with you, he will definitely add on to the armoury unlike the useless Giraffe. Yadav, bhuvi & Aaron makes a good reading for an attack, I dont mind Shami Ahmed lurking around the ODI outfit, lends more bench strength.
I agree with you' date=' he will definitely add on to the armoury unlike the useless Giraffe. Yadav, bhuvi & Aaron makes a good reading for an attack, I dont Shami Ahmed lurking around the ODI outfit, lends more bench strength.[/quote'] He is still 23, so shouldn't rush himself back into the side. I think that's why he's been out for so long.