Varun Aaron injured again

^^^that problem had been rectified years ago, infact yadav now has much more angle then aaron.see the screen cap from the irani trophy match last year. do you, or pont even follow indian cricket?? 9lbtj8.png
Yes I am from Rohtak and follow Haryana, why? You are showing the positions way after the ball has gone, it looks like and not as the power of the bowling is being applied, which is what coaches are meaning when they talk about someone falling away in their action I think? I am no expert but I do read about a lot of stuff and I love the stuff rkt_india writes about too. A simple Google search on this back problem reveals articles on this problem by biomechanics experts. This one extract from BC Elliot (there are 100s if you look): ...During the delivery stride, the mixed bowling action also shows: more lateral flexion and hyperextension of the lumbar spine at front-foot impact... This means when the foot takes the impact and weight of bowling, not after the bowling has taken place. The images you are showing are far later after the ball is long gone and of course doesn't every bowler try to follow through straight so will appear 'corrected' after the ball has gone? Pont appears quite correct if the image in his tweet is indeed varun aaron. It looks like him. It would also show that far from his action being improved, it is either worse, or has descended into a dangerous state yet again. Either way it highlights that something has to be done is one of our main assets if going to have a lengthy career.
^^^that problem had been rectified years ago, infact yadav now has much more angle then aaron.see the screen cap from the irani trophy match last year. do you, or pont even follow indian cricket??
The pic Pont posted is not very old that is from Vijay Hazarer or may be Deodhar trophy last year around the time he had bowled 153k ball.
You are showing the positions way after the ball has gone, it looks like and not as the power of the bowling is being applied, which is what coaches are meaning when they talk about someone falling away in their action I think? I am no expert but I do read about a lot of stuff. .
so you saying his front foot twist and straighten up in split second after releasing??? i would like to see someone do that without falling on his face. seriously dude stop wasting your time and embarrassing yourself with this pont bullshit, i have heard aaron mention this issue in an interview that's why i remembered it. pasting stuff from google wont change the fact that pont is looking at very old deodhar trophy footage. its ponts fault that he is not looking at new footage, not yours , so stop defending him.
It seems Varun Aaran has some action issues! I just saw this tweet: Problems for Varun Aaran as he breaks down yet again http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150919281950965&set=a.155040355964.130191.716850964&type=1&theater Aaron splays his front foot towards 3rd slip when he bowls and has a large lateral flexion towards cover. The stress on his left hand side is immense and it could only be a matter of time before he breaks down consistently." The comments come following reports that Varun has suffered a recurrence of a back injury that ruled him out of last year's tour to Australia. Wow. Interesting! Great photo showing the problem. Where is Joe Dawes on this? Or Delhi Daredevil coaches, Simons and TA Sekar
Lol at another nobody doing nothing but earning easy money off the BCCI :facepalm:

here is aron old action at the begging of the clip [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckkW05uX8hs]Varun Aaron - YouTube[/ame] here is the new one at 6:40 side by side with umesh. his foot angle is pretty much similar to umesh or even less angled then him. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxVtDRKNEYE]Umesh Yadav - Irani Cup - 2011/2012 (10 over spell) - YouTube[/ame] yeah rkt i thought it was from 2010 , time flies fast.

yea i know i din say he is the next spearhead what i said is he can never "become" a spearhead if he gets injured often like this cos it wont help him improve his game at any cause and he is just 22 and if he stays fit and improves his game he can surely be our spearhead one day
He won't be our spearhead IMO. Possibly Yadav, he has more skills.
The pic Pont posted is not very old that is from Vijay Hazarer or may be Deodhar trophy last year around the time he had bowled 153k ball.
Yeah I agree. It's not that old rkt.india.
so you saying his front foot twist and straighten up in split second after releasing??? i would like to see someone do that without falling on his face. seriously dude stop wasting your time and embarrassing yourself
OK. I am just saying though that the stress fracture doesn't happen on follow through. You were showing the wrong pic positions. No need to be so aggressive? If go back a few frames in the images you posted you will still see the problem anyway from the clip you posted at 6.49. I wasn't defending anyone just pointing out the facts about your pic and what you can find out from experts way better qualified than you or me on stress fractures. If aaran has made these changes as you say then he will not be injured anymore presumably. So that's great but it's a worry though that he is and it is the same thing in his back. The clip you posted as the 'improvement' might be slightly better, I don't know as I am no expert. Something isn't right though for him to be injured again.
Yeah I agree. It's not that old rkt.india. OK. I am just saying though that the stress fracture doesn't happen on follow through. You were showing the wrong pic positions. No need to be so aggressive? If go back a few frames in the images you posted you will still see the problem anyway from the clip you posted at 6.49. I wasn't defending anyone just pointing out the facts about your pic and what you can find out from experts way better qualified than you or me on stress fractures. If aaran has made these changes as you say then he will not be injured anymore presumably. So that's great but it's a worry though that he is and it is the same thing in his back. The clip you posted as the 'improvement' might be slightly better, I don't know as I am no expert. Something isn't right though for him to be injured again.
lol, let it go man, it isnt the first time pont has fooled anyone without even bothering to collect more data, all he needed was to scroll few pages on YouTube and look for a recent video just like he needed to record atul shrma bowl those 100 mile fast one or even a 90 mile one. that dude just keep throwing his half assed expert attempts at us.
Agree. Btw someone with a FC avg of 36 also cannot be a spearhead.
I knew someone would bring this up. Difference is Sree has match winning performances in tests V top sides. He looks the part when he bowls as many legends have said. His average of 36 in FC is probably because he doesn't play it regularly or with much effort. He is unchallenged there but he should have a better average and be focussed. Bit like Tresco who averaged 28 in county when first picked for England, yet he was much better than this. Some people just have the talent and you can spot it. Santh is one of them.
Aaron has played only 13 FC matches compared and has chance to improve. But avg of 36 after 69 matches is really awful for a bowler to be test spearhead.
Get back to me when Varun Aaron does what Sreesanth did to SA many times or what he did to Lanka on flat tracks. The amount of approval he has received from around the world from former stars is testament to this. Until Aaron does this, sit in your armchair quietly and fart away.
I knew someone would bring this up. Difference is Sree has match winning performances in tests V top sides. He looks the part when he bowls as many legends have said. His average of 36 in FC is probably because he doesn't play it regularly or with much effort. He is unchallenged there but he should have a better average and be focussed. Bit like Tresco who averaged 28 in county when first picked for England, yet he was much better than this. Some people just have the talent and you can spot it. Santh is one of them.
:laugh: Keep the excuses coming.
lol' date=' let it go man, it isnt the first time pont has fooled anyone without even bothering to collect more data, all he needed was to scroll few pages on YouTube and look for a recent video just like he needed to record atul shrma bowl those 100 mile fast one or even a 90 mile one. that dude just keep throwing his half assed expert attempts at us.[/quote'] I have let it go. You appear to know best. You are clearly a self-styled guru and some sort of 'expert'. However, we are all entitled to an opinion. Not all of us are biased, twisted or have an agenda and bullying other fans just because you don't agree is not smart. Just sometimes it pays to be humble, however much you think you know and whoever you are. Maybe you should let sharma go. There are clips of sharma bowling with Greg Chappell in Australia for all to see if you bothered to look. Besides no one mentioned this sharma guy except you. This is meant to be about varun aaron. You can't even admit you posted completely the wrong pics showing of when a stress fracture happens either, lol, which kinda says it all. This was the point of my original comments to you. :facepalm:
I have let it go. You appear to know best. You are clearly a self-styled guru and some sort of 'expert'. However' date=' we are all entitled to an opinion.[b'] Not all of us are biased, twisted or have an agenda and bullying other fans just because you don't agree is not smart. Just sometimes it pays to be humble, however much you think you know and whoever you are. Maybe you should let sharma go. There are clips of sharma bowling with Greg Chappell in Australia for all to see if you bothered to look. Besides no one mentioned this sharma guy except you. This is meant to be about varun aaron. You can't even admit you posted completely the wrong pics showing of when a stress fracture happens either, lol, which kinda says it all.This was the point of my original comments to you. :facepalm:
maybe its not me but you, who have an agenda. are you being paid by pont ??
maybe its not me but you' date=' who have an agenda. are you being paid by pont ??[/quote'] My comments were about you showing the wrong pics to prove your point and then doing it again. It was kinda funny to note you didn't get that. No agenda, just amusement.