Varun Aaron injured again

But he was not even fit for T20. He should not hurry his come back.
yep i know..and tbh what a dumb thing to do ur in national team.. with almost zero bowling back up...and u play in ipl team and get injured again if he makes same mistake again.. i think we need to forget about him :((
yep i know..and tbh what a dumb thing to do ur in national team.. with almost zero bowling back up...and u play in ipl team and get injured again if he makes same mistake again.. i think we need to forget about him :((
That is not the thing. Young bowlers can be impatient when they sit 6 months out of the game. They want to play and bowl because that is the only thing they want to do even if they are just fit enough to bowl they would want to come out and bowl, otherwise Aaron is not getting millions of dollars by playing in IPL, but it is the keenness and anxiety that play its part and it is board's physio's responsibility to guide and give clearance to play or not. Physio must be asked the question of giving him clearance to play.
That is not the thing. Young bowlers can be impatient when they sit 6 months out of the game. They want to play and bowl because that is the only thing they want to do even if they are just fit enough to bowl they would want to come out and bowl, otherwise Aaron is not getting millions of dollars by playing in IPL, but it is the keenness and anxiety that play its part and it is board's physio's responsibility to guide and give clearance to play or not. Physio must be asked the question of giving him clearance to play.
look all im saying is this is 2nd time he is fit near ipl , clt20 now should concentrate on domestic cricket dont htink bowlers learn anything form ipl its in south africa ..ya thts a plus but even they will dish out pattas
he should aim for england ODI series if not test. his debut match match wickets were sheer joy to watch.
he can be our best limited over bowler but guy is not fit...would cut him some slack thought he is very young but i think he has got his priorities wrong would make millions if he becomes star in indian team.. should think of it this way.. (got nothing against making money its his right but atleast use ur brain aaron :(( )
I just hope that he doesn't cut down on his pace:pray: He'll not be the same bowler with lesser pace.
Aaron revealed he has tweaked his action a bit. Ū have made a slight change in my action so that it doesnÃÕ affect my back. However, it doesnÃÕ mean I would slow down. Fast bowling is my strength, he insisted.
:two_thumbs_up:

I hope his fitness doesnt revolve round the IPL and CLT20. Last time after his injury, he plays IPL and gets injured. Now he is making his comeback for CL20. What are the chances of getting injured again and fit for next IPL. IMO he should warm up with some domestic games and try to be seriously match fit before the England series.

I hope his fitness doesnt revolve round the IPL and CLT20. Last time after his injury, he plays IPL and gets injured. Now he is making his comeback for CL20. What are the chances of getting injured again and fit for next IPL. IMO he should warm up with some domestic games and try to be seriously match fit before the England series.
you forgot he played test and ODIs before his injury.