Guwahati mob molests girl, video goes viral online

Tiger80

Is the 'I-am-going-to-write-sex-stories-about-another-poster's female relatives' dude talking about female rights again? :hysterical::hysterical:
The kingpin of the mob, one Amarjyoti Kalita, is believed to have gone underground outside the state. Ironically, Kalita had fought crime against women in a TV programme where he played the role of a police officer.
:winky:

Is that the headless scambag who stands up for "rights" of abusive trolls ' date=' has no sense of right and wrong or shame ... cackling again ? :hmmm:[/quote'] :yay::yay:...Feels like home again! How long has it been, since we last had this kind of back and forth? :dance: How do you manage it grandpa? On the one hand, you threaten to publish sex stories about women on icf and on the other, stick up for female rights? I am impresssssssssssed! :hail: Btw - you do realize that mahabharat is mythology right? and that the alleged Draupadi incident never happened correct? Unless of course you're super daft, why would you ever try to counter a myth with some useless references from another religious text (which is probably also a work of fiction anyway, just like most religious texts..):cantstop:

Not again man here is the sequence of events : 1. Poster A makes abusive posts directed at female members of my family. 2. I report them privately to you and ask you to take action. 3. You tell me that you are not going to do so. 4. I try to reason with you on why you should 5. You don't listen as according to you the offense was not worthy of a ban. 6. I get fed up arguing with you and tell you that I will respond in kind to the idiot. so who is at fault here ?
Thanks, so now at least everyone knows you did threaten to publish sex stories about other women. :haha:

And they also know that you did not have issues about it when Poster A was indulging in unfettered abuse and did nothing to prevent it. You are a jackass of the highest order . Don't take my word ... go ask anybody how stupid you are based on the above posts. No wonder the site has descended into being a sh!t hole with jackass punks like you running the show.
Calm down grandpa.. I dont think you want to add hyper-tension and blood pressure to list of other assorted ailments that you already seem to have (paranoia, hysteria, schizophrenia etc..) And trust me - You're the LAST guy on the planet that I will take counsel on how to treat women with respect/dignity. Every time I see you expressing your fake outrage on women being ill-treated, my mind always goes back to that fateful that I am sure you regret till today. :cantstop: And before I forget - next time, pause to think whether something you get offended over is actually real, or was actually part of ancient Indian mythology. :haha:

Do tell how I "regret" that episode considering I never responded to that idiot Poster whereas here you are openly being proud of your actions in that episode.
So you dont regret threatening to publish sex stories about other women? Good, kthnxbye. :cantstop:

Who got offended ? I can sit here and debate about unsavory aspects of Indian Mythology without getting bent out of shape like you and your sugar daddy. Last I checked you were the ones going around waging a jihad to silence those speaking against the ideology you zealously try to protect while shamelessly acknowledging that you know jack about it .
Wait, WTF. so want to sit here and debate the merits/de-merits of things that never happened? :hysterical:

Ofcourse I was also trying to see if I could generalize just like beetle did ( albeit using far more serious and grave episodes from Islam than the Draupadi episode) and see what happens ... the results are self explanatory.
In that case you are barking up the wrong tree. I will let Beetle speak for herself but from where ever I have seen her speak, her stance on women's rights have been very consistent. She has been as much against Islamic hardliner as well, so there is little reason to your generalization in the first place.x

Arrey bhai forget about real life we have people who can't even so much as tell the truth on a freakin anonymous internet forum. neither do they allow those who are willing to tell the story as is. So a country with such a population is naturally going to be a gutless one.
Internet/online world is the subtle refuge of people sporting false bravado. Not to pick on anybody here, but all those shouting against the molesters here, if you air dropped them in Guwahati would you expect a different result? Suddenly you will have an Indian Avengers on hand? Get real. There is more of a chance of this intelligentia grabbing a Coke and discussing Sachin's 100th century.

you are mis understanding my point ..... I have nothing against beetle expressing her opinion using Hindu mythology . She may be right or wrong but thats irrelevant. Likewise I may be right or wrong when I talked about Islam and women. However the resident Gestapo getting bent out of shape and deciding to nuke my post is where the problem is at. An even bigger problem is nobody having the guts to stand up and say hey this is wrong. Sorry to say but to a large extent you contribute to this problem. (Now pls don't get angry at what I said and start another round of mudslinging :pray: )
That's just different vantage point. I personally do not care if my posts are deleted or not, and they have been many a times. You would never see me opening posts questioning why. I use a free service, have a good time, make some good conversations and friends and thats that. You take it to heart. Fair enough but dont expect me to either. :winky: Although that all being said, I have to say that my initial post clearly mentioned how incorrect your example was contextually, and even the post that inspired your response. So you basically had all your answers there I would think.

on topic... Has anyone else been apprehended yet??? Specially the ringleader whose name and picture are known to everyone; how can he still be scot free??
That red T shirt guy is still absconding. But one of his facebook photo has got 820 shares .. He can't hide forever.

It ws a rumor apparently - I find it fishy that the ringleader is still absconding there must be some political backing at work there
He is part of youth congress. But i don't expect political party to openly back a under-age girl molestor as it will only hurt their party.

He is part of youth congress. But i don't expect political party to openly back a under-age girl molestor as it will only hurt their party.
Looks like the Youth Congress has a varied list of skill sets that they desire in prospective members. One would have thought that just being a goon, corrupt and obnoxious were enough to get entry. Apparently it is necessary to be a tandoor cook and a child molester also.

Even if he get arrested we all know what will happen next..u need gulf justice for such instances
In this case, I don't think he will be shielded. The CM of Assam has put a 48 hour deadline to catch this guy. I'm not sure if the deadline is over or not, but when caught this guy will go through the grind.

In this case' date=' I don't think he will be shielded. The CM of Assam has put a 48 hour deadline to catch this guy. I'm not sure if the deadline is over or not, but when caught this guy will go through the grind.[/quote'] looks like madam doesnt know anything about Indian justice system... Arresting him not big deal...he will cool some time in Jail with VIP facilities and come out