ICC Under-19 World Cup, Aug 2012

This guy is smarter than Sehwag' date=' I was wrong. Tends to play loose shots at times, but has the temperament to correct that.[/quote'] 100 in the final of the quadrangular series in Australia, 100 in the final of Asia Cup final and a 100 now in u-19 WC final..Yet people question his temprament?
Watched last 10 overs, Chand definitely one for the future, great knock in the final. Superb sixes. Punjab bowler in Aussie team was good, good pace for a U19 aswell. :two_thumbs_up:
Punjabis love playing for other countries monty ravi bopara sandhu
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Well.. they are born citizens of that country...do you think they should play for your grandma instead? :hysterical: also typical hate for Punjabis...Gujjus are also in foreign teams..so what :finger:
Lol, you are the one who brought up Punjabis playing for other teams, to ab kyo jal rahi hai? :winky:
@Lord. You forgot ravikant' date=' the highest wickettaker for us, is a better alround bowler than Sandeep with both old and new ball. Sandeep is a damn good new ball bowler but struggles after that like today went for46 in last 5 overs.[/quote'] Ravikant doesnt look that great to me.he wasnt moving the ball a lot like Sandeep n Passi.maybe coz he bowled with the old ball.but yes hes very acciurate n can get the yorker in. Sandeep looks better to me tbh,even against NZ he was bowling good in the death overs.dunno what happened today.didnt watch.but he seems to hv all the tools to be good
Ravikant doesnt look that great to me.he wasnt moving the ball a lot like Sandeep n Passi.maybe coz he bowled with the old ball.but yes hes very acciurate n can get the yorker in. Sandeep looks better to me tbh,even against NZ he was bowling good in the death overs.dunno what happened today.didnt watch.but he seems to hv all the tools to be good
You should have watched him against Pak. He bowls outswingers. Now, its all up to development.
c'mmon man that was totally uncalled for ......
Dunno, all this regional chest thumping seems more reprehensible to me. If it was a player from any other part of India, everyone would be saying that this is an Indian representing Australia. But some people need to bring the name of the state when its Punjab