Shame On You Bcci

To Indian cricket bhi kisi ke Baap ki jagir NAHI hai' date='let the people decide what they want to see,kisi Tom dick and Harry ko ye right nahi ki log kya dekhe or kya nahi.[/quote'] BCCI kaun hota hai jo Pakistan se series arrange karte hai kya logon se pooch kar kiya hai beta lagta hai pakistan se bahut pyaar hai.
I gave you example of nusrat not that i m fan of their singers and actors your showing great patriotism by thinking of allowing the Pak team into our country.
My point is if we can play other sports with them why not cricket and is it necessary if are supporting India that means u have to be anti pak ?,then I am afraid ur definition of patriotism is very naive.
How much money can Pak earn from 1 India series - a few millions at most. Do you actually think that the loss of a few millions will really have any effect??
I would rather that a nation whose policy has been to sponsor terrorism against us and our citizens don't get "a few million dollars" from us. I am sure you do know eventually where all those foreign aid dollars, along with these, will end up don't you? :winky:.
BCCI kaun hota hai jo Pakistan se series arrange karte hai kya logon se pooch kar kiya hai beta lagta hai pakistan se bahut pyaar hai.
Kyun cricket kya Teri jagir hai aur beta kahiyo Baap ko beep beep raat ko,mujh se jyada to tu pak ko lekar possessive hai
I was simply giving you an example of what might happen even with sporting embargo. As for all sports Pakis are mostly a one-sport team similar to India with cricket the top dog. And as for cricket to be financially viable you need to play with India. If you don't have bi-lateral ties with India and don't participate in IPL & Champions Trophy you can't sustain yourself for long. To you and others this may not seem enough but to me every little bit counts.
I know you were giving an example, but my point is that the example does not make sense because it has no parallel with the India-Pakistan situation. Even if this was supposed to be an embargo, why wasn't any official announcement made with regards to cutting off bilateral ties and linking the cut off to terrorism?
Our position was that we won't have bi-lateral ties with Pakis and will only play them if we meet them in a world tourney. Don't see how that's not consistent with what people have been saying all along.
you just cant pick and choose like that . Imagine you think your neighbour has backstabbed you & decide to cut off all relations with him ..you dont vist his house , nor do you invite him to your place ..which is fine , but whos going to take you seriously , when you dont mind hitting a club with him on the weekends ?
My point is if we can play other sports with them why not cricket and is it necessary if are supporting India that means u have to be anti pak ?' date='then I am afraid ur definition of patriotism is very naive.[/quote'] What does patroitism mean showing love despite getting attacked allowing a nation,s cricketers who use and abuse BCCI why shud be they allowed at first place .Mujhe sikhana se pehle tu khud seekh le.
you just cant pick and choose like that . Imagine you think your neighbour has backstabbed you & decide to cut off all relations with him ..you dont vist his house , nor do you invite him to your place ..which is fine , but whos going to take you seriously , when you dont mind hitting a club with him on the weekends ?
Elaborating on your scenarion yes you don't visit your neighbor or invite him to yours (bi-lateral ties) but you still go to a common friend's party where that neighbor may also be invited. See the difference?
everything i right..but here the problem is u have draw line somewhere , Pakistan never learns niether its people there are only 2 ways keep distance or go to war.. [imho]
I agree. If serious we should have forfeited the SF at WC 2011. Nation's pride is more important.
Elaborating on your scenarion yes you don't visit your neighbor or invite him to yours (bi-lateral ties) but you still go to a common friend's party where that neighbor may also be invited. See the difference?
More like your neighborhood had a joint get together at your house and you invited him to your house for that community get together. Who is going to take your boycott seriously if you do that?
Sarkar aap hi batao kisse pooch kar karein series arrange? :dontknow:
Outsider bhai they shud have made poll and ask people,s opinion who are kangress and BCCI to decide that they will allow Pak team in our country despite attacking Mumbai. If i was Indian player i wud have pulled out of the series.
Kyun cricket kya Teri jagir hai aur beta kahiyo Baap ko beep beep raat ko' date='mujh se jyada to tu pak ko lekar possessive hai[/quote'] Abey half ticket main bhi ek hindustani hoon jisne mera marathi bhaiyon ko us attack mein koya tha.