Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

EXACTLY...!!! u seems getting it... tu pehlay kidher tha?
arrey baba, i have been saying from start this whole "Aman ki Asha" series was fixed to make sure Pakistan win, if series was fixed for India to whitewash Pakistan, then Congi lose all the goodwill made in recent months.
Why are the murders being brought to justice in pak? When killers of innocent indians like Dawwod and Hafeez are in pak being given vip and hero status by the establishmant in pak then we must cut of ties with them until the pak establishemnt take action. Cutting of ties puts pressure on them and makes them realise we have zero tolerance to terrorism. It may not work. However, the lets cut of ties for a year, then forgot and make up is simply failing and not working. The last few decades are ample proof, as not only has justice not been done for the victims but acts of terrorism have continued and continues. Plus its a point of prinicple. What you are saying is like not arresting and prosecuting rapists, as rapes still happen!!! Bizzare logic ps cutting of ties eventullay worked against aparthied SA
Agree with you there. Pak government should expell dawood ibrahim to India. He has killed many people in India and is an international criminal. The leaders of Pakistan probably benifit somehow with Dawood Ibrahim's existence in Pakistan; his global links etc. Pak government is corrupt to the core with zardari (who went to jail for fraud) as the leader. Lets see what Imran khan does once he becomes the PM. As a pakistani, I think the conflict between pak and Ind can be resolved quickly if everyone agrees with each others demands. Why can't we have leaders who can agree on every point and end this ****. Always boggles my mind.