Umesh Yadav - As brainless as ever

well look on the bright side guys. before this match yadav only had 2 wkts v SL in 4 matches at an avg of 113. but now he has 4 wkts v SL in 5 matches at an avg of 75.5 and an econ of 6.71. he's improving clearly.
yea definitely better than your greatest ever bowler malliga:hysterical:
nice reply and superb logic.
Malinga did get some at 142k as well. So he was quicker in this match than Yadav' date=' but I'd take 10k slower bowler who can keep 30 runs down.[/quote'] dont yap , malinga got 1 delivery at 142, yadav got one at 141. ? yadav averaged around 137 malinga averaged around 134 why the f are you guys so biased cant quote match stats is it ? or are you sl and paki fans selectively amnesiatic and arrogant on default ?
dont yap , malinga got 1 delivery at 142, yadav got one at 141. ? yadav averaged around 137 malinga averaged around 134 why the f are you guys so biased cant quote match stats is it ? or are you sl and paki fans selectively amnesiatic and arrogant on default ?
And you just forgot that Malinga bowls a massive amount of slower balls, getting his average speed down eh? And look whose accusing SL and Paki fans being selectively "Amnesic" and arrogant on default .:finger:
And you just forgot that Malinga bowls a massive amount of slower balls' date=' getting his average speed down eh? And look whose accusing SL and Paki fans being selectively "Amnesic" and arrogant on default .:finger:[/quote'] yadav bowled plenty of slow balls and no average speed does not consider deliberate slow balls. :nono:
The use laughing icon for a bowler who has bowled in one innings' date=' based on that one innings, is moronic - whoever the bowler is.[/quote'] Sorry my mistake for a guy who bowled at perth this seems more suitable :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
And you just forgot that Malinga bowls a massive amount of slower balls' date=' getting his average speed down eh? And look whose accusing SL and Paki fans being selectively "Amnesic" and arrogant on default .:finger:[/quote'] They dont count intentional slower balls in it.

I think he needs some sort of better guidance. Even in Tests he seems to try too many different things. Not too bothered about him being smoked at the death as every Indian bowler is, even though getting smoked by a tailender is pretty lame. But yes...I cannot remember when he last bowled well in ODIs