Do you still have doubts that GC had a big hand in our WC defeat?

dial_100

Do you still have doubts that GC had a big hand in our WC defeat?  

1. 1.

• Yes- Of course.
    • No- I am sure not.
    • May be- Cant say for sure?

I have no doubt that GC was the fulcrum of every move that took Indian cricket down to the dustbins. But Shashank Manohar, Lalit Modi, Kiran More, Ratnakar Shetty, Sharad Pawar, IS Bindra and their cohorts at BCCI, plus those diarrhea-mouths on TV — the Maninder Singhs, the Harsha Bhogles ... as well as the slimebags in the media [Panikker, Vaidyanathan, Premachandran, Vasu, et al] had small but significant roles to play too. Not to mention Emperor Nero, our Captain Courageous, who couldn't overcome his greed, signed the Mephistophelean contract and jumped for the job that he is yet to realize he is completely unsuited for.

I have no doubt that GC was the fulcrum of every move that took Indian cricket down to the dustbins. But Shashank Manohar' date=' Lalit Modi, Kiran More, Ratnakar Shetty, Sharad Pawar, IS Bindra and their cohorts at BCCI, plus those diarrhea-mouths on TV — the Maninder Singhs, the Harsha Bhogles ... as well as the slimebags in the media [Panikker, Vaidyanathan, Premachandran, Vasu, et al'] had small but significant roles to play too. Not to mention Emperor Nero, our Captain Courageous, who couldn't overcome his greed, signed the Mephistophelean contract and jumped for the job that he is yet to realize he is completely unsuited for.
=> Had to google to understand the meaning of Mephistophelean. I don't know why Ganguly fans feel betrayed by Dravid. After all, Dravid delivered a better Ganguly who performs in all matches with an amazing work-ethic instead of old-selfish captain who hid behind non-performers to jusitify his place in the team.

Why can't we all be Indian cricket fans instead of being a Sachin fan, Dravid fan or Ganguly fan?? Why can't we trust the intelligence and knowledge and hence the decisions taken by our players who have served for the country for such a long time? They have sacrificed their 'jawani' for the game! Why can't we appreciate that and have faith in them? Always remember one thing: our cricket is surviving because of these players' enthusiasm and will to do good, rather than a system helping them out to achieve these!! Have respect for that and trust them!

Why can't we all be Indian cricket fans instead of being a Sachin fan, Dravid fan or Ganguly fan?? Why can't we trust the intelligence and knowledge and hence the decisions taken by our players who have served for the country for such a long time? They have sacrificed their 'jawani' for the game! Why can't we appreciate that and have faith in them? Always remember one thing: our cricket is surviving because of these players' enthusiasm and will to do good, rather than a system helping them out to achieve these!! Have respect for that and trust them!
Itna gussa???:D
Guest dada_rocks

yes criketign ability of our cricketers can't explain first round exist it has to be non-cricketing and there come bata chappal oops greg chappel

old-selfish captain who hid behind non-performers to jusitify his place in the team.
SG had 2 bad series with the bat when he was removed from the team. RD has had 2 consecutive non-performing series with the bat — by your yardstick, reason enough to call him selfish, non-performing captain who hid behind non-performers to jusitify his place in the team — and axe him from the side!
Ye gussa nahi' date=' request hai which has emanated from the disgust after all these debates where people are trying to pull one player from their own team down just to show that the other one is better!![/quote'] exactly. some of us need to know how the other side of the coin looks like!

lollzz Veer.. When we say he had significant hand then how much more proof you need? Aare bhai, you may say a word to upset a thing or a player. Lets take hypothetical situation to know how easy it is to upset someone. Say SRT wants to talk to GC and he doesn't make himself available. Then after 2 days he says come and meet me in my office/room. SRT approaches a room where GC on the phone having this conversation. "Oh yeah I agree, he is a senior player. But how long we should keep him in the team" "Yes, I know" "Off course Not" "Yes, but that was in the past" "If we have to win the WC then we have to make some hard decisions" "Oh okay, I will call you later" He greets SRT, and tells him that he is busy. With this conversation, overheard by SRT (or rather purposefully set by GC to be heard by SRT) could easily upset him before W/C game. Now nobody can speak out such a thing neither someone can digest easily that GC was screwing some senior player or planning to do so. Especially after SG was sacked or rather the way he was sack, was shocking to some players. He should have been gracefully handled. Now tell me what is the proof. The conversation could be a pretend one so no track of where and to whom he was talking to. But at the same, no body can doubt because he could talk to anyone like that being a sr. coach. against i am just trying to put a scenario where its not hard to do such a thing with the powers and position that he has. I will believe, SG and SRT any time ahead of someone else. Even a senior Indian.